Community post

Discussion

What dpo did you get your BFP?

Hey girls, I'm on 15 dpo and from what I can tell I barly got a BFP but it's really faint, shouldn't it be dark by now?
I'm so confused and worried its a bad sign:(User Image

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Just get a beta test hun.you might have ovulated later than you though.and some test have different amounts of dye which can cause it to be light.congrats on your bfp.

I got mines yesterday at 9 dpo and I know I was 9 dpo because I used ovulation test and charted my bbt(got pix of my test on my hpt images).I'm 10 dpo now and did my beta test.ill have my results tomorrow morning

11 years ago

Just get a beta test hun.you might have ovulated later than you though.and some test have different amounts of dye which can cause it to be light.congrats on your bfp.

I got mines yesterday at 9 dpo and I know I was 9 dpo because I used ovulation test and charted my bbt(got pix of my test on my hpt images).I'm 10 dpo now and did my beta test.ill have my results tomorrow morning

11 years ago

i used opk's this month and got a positive opk on the 9th, so im guessing the 10th or 11th i ovulated,im concerned because im bleeding too,and i dont want to be just starting my period and be let down by the blood test:/

11 years ago • Post starter

i feel like i cant celebrate it because of the bleeding:(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo