Community post

Discussion

My period is 8 days late, but tested 3 days ago tested BFN

Has anyone else had this problem? Did you test negative and then test positive? I still want to keep my hope held high, but not get to excited. I need some insight! Thank you

User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Do you have any other symptoms? are your cycles regular?
I've heard of some women not getting BFP on the first week of their missed period (My sister and a very close friend of mine). However, I've met other women who missed their periods and the cause was hormonal problems, or/and really low weight.
I guess every woman is different. Just keep testing and if you keep getting BFN, talk to your dr.
Good Luck.

11 years ago

i have tested positive then negative the next day followed by more negatives then a positive...but unfortunately it ended in an early mc for me. my beta blood work was really low hcg level and low progesterone! hopefully u will not have the same experience! Good luck!!

11 years ago

Hi there. Didn't want to read and run.
I've heard(i'm no expert) that stressing or even thinking about it too much can delay it. maybe you should wait a few more days.and I HAVE heard of negative before positive.

What are your other symptoms??

**Sticky Vibes!!!**

11 years ago

well thank you to all that replied. I am still waiting on a BFP i am now 9 days late on my period and I am super hungry all the time, My nipples hurt ( but my boobs don't) no spotting or any other blood. I have had egg white discharge but not alot of it. I am have more vivid dreams than I ever remember before and I am getting hot flashes like a crazy person, BTW I am only 27 years old. Any insight?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

any news?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo