Community post

Discussion

4dpo and having sharp pains.

Hi, I'm trying for my second child and have had no success the past 3 months. I am pretty sure I ovulated 15th or 16th Aug. Had plenty of around this time sorry if TMI. I am currently 4 to 5 DPO and yesterday I had this strange metallic taste in my mouth and felt hungry all day. Today I have sharp pains and twinges on the left side of my pelvis, I feel nauseous, have a left lower back ache and feeling a strange kind of pressure in my stomach. Is it too soon to say these are early pregnancy symptoms or could this be a sign of implantation. I may have ovulated earlier than I thought as I came of the pill 4 months ago and my cycles have been all over the place. Please help. Hoping for a soon.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

There is nothing too TMI when TTC - I believe, anyway lol. It sounds like this is a hopeful cycle for you and I am SO happy for you! Unfortunately between our minds getting our hopes up and feeling things that may be just that, in our minds, or even AF having very, very similar symptoms - there is no way to know until you're further in DPO.
Please keep us updated??

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

11 years ago

Thank you, and yes I will definatly keep you updated. I tricked myself into thinking I was pregnant last cycle lol I ended up being 12 days late......oops. I guess when you want to be preg so bad your mind and body can do amazing things. am keeping my fingers crossed

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo