Community post

Discussion

2 day period. Can I be pregnant

Day after AF due, she arrived. So I figure not pregnant. It was heavy for 2 days. Now nothing. Anyone have that? What caused it? Mine never only last 2 days.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Are you sure you O'd this cycle? When I have an annovulatory cycle I usually have short periods (2-3 days). If you did O I'd take a test just to be sure. I have heard stories of women having light periods and spotting even when pregnant. Good luck!!!!

11 years ago

Hello - I know this is a long shot that you are still reading replies to your posts, but I just experienced something similar. I got my AF 2 days early and it only last for 2 days, which was heavy for both. Then this morning at 6:30am I put in tampon and headed to work. I just changed it at 4pm and there was hardly anything on it. - I have never had such a short period ever. I have been charting my BBT so when my temp dropped a few tenths and got my period I figured I was out.

Does this sound anything like what you had? I don't feel good at all today - but that could just be a bug. Anyways thoguht I would reach out to you!

Congrats on your BFP!

Katie

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo