Community post

Question

Faint Line After First Postpartum Period?

I’m currently 14M postpartum and just had what I thought was my first postpartum period on the 5th (11 days ago). The period was very light. Last maybe a day or so. But definitely dark red.

I was still feeling cramping and a bit moody so on a whim I took a pregnancy test (10 days after first day of period). There was an extremely faint line. I took one the next day and there was no line.

I’m very confused. I’m not sure where my emotions are, but I’m just wondering if anyone has any experience with something like this?

If I am pregnant then I have no idea when I ovulated, if my period was actually my period, or …what.

I’m feeling confused and lost.

Any thoughts?

1 Answer • 10 months ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Do you have a picture of the positive test? I’m sure you’re overwhelmed and I don’t have any answers other than your faint line could have been a fluke or you could be pregnant again, depending on a more recent test… Hugs!

Best to you!

10 months ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo