Community post

Question

Dark brown blood

I tested positive at Approx 9DPO, I’m now 17DPO with some dark brown bleeding, not enough to fill a pad but it’s noticeable. I’d have thought if it were implantation bleeding, it would’ve occurred around the time of the positive test. Positive and negative experiences welcome please.

3 Answers • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hello. I know this was posted over a week ago. Hopefully all is well with you now and the 'bleeding' has stopped.
I had similar with my first two pregnancies (they are grown adults now). I had brown discharge LOONG after my bfp. It had me scared, but nothing was wrong. Just old blood from embryo growing.

1 year ago

Hi lovely. Unfortunately it went into a full blown miscarriage it’s ok though, I’ve had my tears and I’m ready to try again soon. I had heard so many positive stories like yours but didn’t want to get my hopes up and I had a slight gut feeling anyway. I’m certain gut feelings are always right! Thank you so much for your comment though.

1 year ago • Post starter

Aww. I am soo sorry to hear that. *HUGS*???? . I am glad you are ready to try again.

1 year ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo