Community post

Discussion

Cycle frustration!

I think I ovulated a day later than the apps have concluded (I use LH strips, and the apps adjusted to guessing the ovulation date based on the info). I had a false positive test at 11DPO. But I could be 9 or even 10 dpo?
Uhg!
I am just deciding to be patient through the rest of this holiday week. I may even stop taking my temps so I can just let it all happen!

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. And Happy Holidays to everyone:))

2 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Good luck! I also use the strips but try to monitor with other physical signs as well. Can you think back to what signs you have had? Ovulation pain, CM... Happy holidays and hope you get a BFP in the new year!

:

3 years ago

I cannot exactly remember specifics! But, I know I ovulated the weekend of December 12th... Has anyone heard of getting a faint positive? Then it not showing up again until missed AF? I haven't tested much. Faint pos, then nothing the next day (still early), now I am about 13 DPO.
Not testing on this holiday:) Waiting til tomorrow!

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo