Community post

Discussion

Chemical pregnancy last cycle, positive today 10dpo

Newbie here! Just hoping to get some support as the wait is stressing me hard. I had a chemical pregnancy last month after getting my first BFP since we’ve been TTC. I didn’t have high hopes for conceiving on the next cycle, but lo and behold I got a very faint positive this morning at 10dpo. I’m tentatively excited and trying to be optimistic, but it’s very difficult to not expect things to go south. Last month I waited until 15dpo, the day after my expected period, to test (no idea how...) and the line was maybe just a tiny bit darker then this morning, so maybe that’s a good sign for this month since it’s so much earlier? Last month’s test was also an early first response and I’ve switched to regular (not early) Wondfo this month which I think are less sensitive?
Would it be a bad idea to test every day to see if the line continues to get darker? I can’t decide if that would be better or worse for my mental health. I also know I’m worried now when I will just know in a week or so, but the stress is real!!

Anyway, thanks for reading, I just needed somewhere to get this off of my chest...

0 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo