Community post

Discussion

Long Term TTC Thread [Supporting Each other]

View Full Post

Thought it would be pretty cool to have a thread for us LTTTC'ers.

I'll introduce myself and maybe we can support each other through this journey. I've been TTC for over 2 years now and I am suffering secondary infertility. I am 35 years old. My partner is younger than me.

Our testing dates

November:

26th: Anubhola

December:
1st: Janeybaby
14th: MissPug

TBC Testing Dates:
- Nasake
- pcoswarriormommyegas
- Pandorica

NTNP (Not Trying, Not Preventing)
- Miss Pug

User image

248 Replies • 8 weeks ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 248 Replies | Last Page

My chart. Seems like ovulation occurred later finally because BBT is elevated. But I'm totally sure I'm not pregnant. Some acne came yesterday and today more, so hopefully my cycle starts in upcoming week. I'm taking pregnancy multivitamin, got it for 6months when I was preggo, so I still have some left. And iron complex because all the hematoma bleedings during pregnancy and then miscarriage made my iron levels really low. Plus I took epa+dha supplement until this month, but I ran out of it, gonna buy some more. We recently started taking maca too.

Pandorica crossing my finger for BFP!

MissPug send me your youtube channel please! Fingers crossed for bfp to you

Jayney that sucks! I hope all will be well next month and you will get your BFP!

TON of to all!

user submitted image

User image

6 weeks ago

So, I'm between 5-6 dpo and so far nothing more than tender boobs. I've decided not to temp anymore this cycle now that I've gotten my crosshairs. I never sleep through the night, waking up between 2-4 times a night on workdays. On weekends I may sleep a bit longer and better, which is why I probably got some accurate temps around ovulation. So far I'm trying to distract myself from the fact that I am close to a dpo where I can take a test, even though it most likely will be stark white. Honestly, I would be very surprised if I get pregnant within the next 6 month to begin with. I'm so used to it taking time.

User image

6 weeks ago

Pandorica, I hope this is your month!!!

I'm trying to be patient, y'all. Just wish my OPKs would be positive, so I can enter my TWW.

User image

6 weeks ago

Thanks pcoswarrior!

6-7 dpo today and I'm at that point in my cycle where I try really hard not to analyse my symtoms, but fail miserably! So far my boobs hurt, I'm bloated and gassy. Although the last two symptoms may be due to me eating broccoli yesterday. I had like a few minutes of cramps similar to my ovulation pain, but still different. I'm itching to test, but even I realise it's too early yet.

Yesterday when me and my son were out grocery shopping and came out of the store, I saw the brightest rainbow I've seen! Usually it's much lighter and not complete, but this was. I usually don't believe in signs, but I can't help but cross my fingers that this rainbow was a sign that we may finally have our rainbow baby.

user submitted image

User image

6 weeks ago

I am absolutely fed up. PCOS sucks. I think my body failed to ovulate. I got a positive on digital with the flashy smile, and then my strips started getting darker. Then today, there's barely a second line. If it were a pregnancy test, we'd call it a squinter. I never got an actual positive. So now what?

UGH!

User image

41 days ago

Sending baby vibes to all! Last time I got pregnant the only thing I tried was Q10 supplements. Only took them for a short period of time as I have thyroid issues and it’s not recommended. Promising studies on Q10 and rejuvenating aging eggs. We have been TTC for a few years now. Haven’t tried the Q10 again but wondering if I should try it again.

:

41 days ago

Like I guessed, my period started yesterday so woohoo! I really hoped it comes on time, and it almost did. My cycle was 37 days. Today I gave blood to check my hormones, so eagerly waiting for the results. Because my cycle came on time, I can have my procedure on 28th, hopefully everything will go smoothly and we will learn what mass I got in my uterus and do I need new operation to get rid of it, and the procedure on 28th will tell are my tube open nicely or not. My husband second semen analysis will be on 20th, so by end of this moth, we should have some answers.

Rosehill Q10 is highly recommended if you want to conceive, so I would say try it!

to all!!

User image

40 days ago • Edited

Nasake, When did you last miscarry? Sorry to hear your AF got you. When will you get your blood results back?

Pandora, I’m not too far behind you. How long have you been trying? When will you test? That is an awesome rainbow - hopefully a sign. Good luck.

Pcoswarriormommyegas, Any joy on your OPK’s? You sound like you’ve had just as much luck as me this cycle - my strips failed to go positive.

Rosehill, Hello & welcome to the chat. I’d give it a try again, especially if that’s what helped you conceive last time.

As for me, I'm 6DPO although FF and Femometer think I'm only 5DPO. FF hasn't given me cross hairs so I've manually entered them myself. We BD/AI on O-2, O, O+2. I know that O-2 is usually the most successful.
I have no real symptoms of pregnancy at all, I'm not feeling hopeful whatsoever. AF is due next Thursday - I have a short LP (11 Days) and she usually shows on 12DPO. I'm trying to busy myself with wedding preparations to take my mind off TTC. We've requested birth certificates and, depending on finaces, may well get married before Christmas. I've already bought my shoes and a veil. He's got his suit jacket and trousers. I also dangerously made an offer on ebay for 6 CB pregnancy tests which was then accepted.

Who is testing soon? I'm going to try and wait until Tuesday 20th.

user submitted image

User image

40 days ago • Post starter

June 12. Baby was 11+1 and tiny heart had stopped beating in last 24hrs, my dr was doing ultrasounds every week since week 7, because huge hematoma (I think I wrote more in previous posts in this thread). Same day, June 12, I had D&C done, week later at ultrasound everything seemed ok. I already got the results, two things are not normal but my doctor did very little test to be fair, 3 years ago there were way more with other dr. Now there was only seven, two of the tests results we're over the normal line. I'll got more answers from my doctor about it on 28th. I think she should check more hormones anyway, like estrogen and progesterone at least, because I have symptoms what indicates those are not normal. And it's second month when my BBT show my luteal phase is too short. To be honest, I think I might have PCOS, there are so many things what indicates it and now those two results what are too high too.

Oh I remember when we we're planning our wedding, it was so good to be distracted with something so exciting while TTC. Have fun while planning it! And I'm sending a loooooot of baby dust and vibes to your way! And if your up to it, still waiting for your YT channel link to my privates

User image

40 days ago • Edited

Gosh! I remember now about reading that. I think I may also have pcos, but with a doctor not willing to investigate - what else can I do?
I've only ever had an 11 day LP, some regard that as 'on the cusp' of being okay, where as in the UK I'm told that's a LPD.

Our birth certificates arrived today! Super happy, and excited. We now have to wait for his mother and my father's birth certificate then that's us ready to give notice. Thank you!

User image

40 days ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo