Community post

Discussion

Long Term TTC Thread [Supporting Each other]

View Full Post

Thought it would be pretty cool to have a thread for us LTTTC'ers.

I'll introduce myself and maybe we can support each other through this journey. I've been TTC for over 2 years now and I am suffering secondary infertility. I am 35 years old. My partner is younger than me.

Our testing dates

November:

26th: Anubhola

December:
1st: Janeybaby
14th: MissPug

TBC Testing Dates:
- Nasake
- pcoswarriormommyegas
- Pandorica

NTNP (Not Trying, Not Preventing)
- Miss Pug

User image

248 Replies • 8 weeks ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 248 Replies | Last Page

Ahhhe pandorica you will have to put some pictures up of your sewing...you literally can not beat little handmade bits I am sorry to hear about this cycle...it’s the build up to your af that’s the word isn’t it because you clutch on to that little bit of hope. I’ve just wanted about an hour of my life staring at a blatant negative test...different rooms for different lighting imagining a line to appear I’ve also been staying in a job that I bloody hate purely for the maternity leave...my oh keeps saying to find another job but when I sit down to apply for some my heart aches because I am admitting to myself that I will not fall pregnant. You need to be at a job for 6mnths to be eligible for maternity pay through your job....I’ve been here now for over two years....It’s like a viscous cycle, staying in a job so I am secure if I do fall pregnant but unhappy in my job but don’t want to leave in case I fall pregnant as soon as I leave...stress of the work probably isn’t helping either but it’s really difficult work wise in the current situation....ugghhh I just want the lovely second line...I’ve had a digital in my drawer for about a year now gathering dust ready to use to confirm with a big fat PREGNANT once I see a second line ...it will expire before I get to use it!

34 days ago

Pandorica, Sorry to hear your test didn’t progress.

Janeybaby, Always the best way to keep BD’ing.

Amystone87, Hello! Welcome along! We’re all friendly here. I really hope your OH’s test come back with answers for you. It’s so hard when people around us seem to fall pregnant so easily, sorry you’re going through this.

Pcoswarriormommyegas, yay for being in the two week wait!

AFM, I'm CD3. I didn't waste any more money on tests once my BBT dipped at 10DPO.
Usually I have an 11 day LP. This month it was only 10. I guess I really did know when I ovulated, rather than the majority of people suggesting that I'd ovulated days later than when I KNEW I did.

This month - Planning nothing. Next month, Planning Letrozole and Trigger. We're speaking to the doctor on Monday coming to do a medicated cycle. This is my 31st cycle. Our 32nd cycle is going to be the medicated one.
Sorry I have been MIA, I just can't deal with the repeated BFN's and AF's. The disappointment is getting too much for me now and I have genuinely questioned myself on whether to just give up trying. I'm so done and over the whole emotional rollercoaster now.

I am however doing a FSH test today, and in 3-4 days time my OH is doing a sperm test, which of course we'll be uploading to YT with both our results and hopefully, doing the sperm check.

user submitted image

User image

33 days ago • Post starter

Do we have any more testing dates to add to page 1?

User image

33 days ago • Post starter

So sorry the witch got you too MissPug! I can really relate to that feeling of being done with it. I felt that way last year when we took a break. Although I'm not ready to give up yet.

User image

33 days ago

Oh, and I almost forgot. On Amystone's request, here's the latest baby related clothing I sew. I haven't put any snap buttons on it yet though. I usually use the small bits that I can't use for my son (7 yo). It's so much fun sewing these small clothing! I just hope I'll be able to use them myself. So far I keep them in a "gift"-pile, in case one of my friends have a baby.

I am also trying to think of a good quote to put on the front of it, something like "even the biggest heroes are small at first".

user submitted image

User image

33 days ago • Edited

I love that, Pandorica! And I love the saying you're thinking about putting on it.

MissPug, I'm testing on November 6th, which would be 18DPO. I never get positives early so I prefer to wait.

User image

33 days ago

Pandorica that looks so good!!! Hope you can use all those amazingly cute clothes for your own baby soon.

MissPug oh I know the feeling. Last few days I feel just so over it all. I'm so tired of it all really. Wish it would be easier. Hope this cycle will bring you BFP.

Amystone I'll totally send you my positive thoughts that you CAN use the digital for confirming BFP before it expires!

ATM My hubs tests are done and all good. I'm anxiously waiting for 28th. After that I'll have some more answers if HSG procedure goes all well. Until that, I'm trying to stay off of all my ttc related forums Not going so well lol But at least today I waited until evening before I visited the sites. And I'm not gonna take pregnancy tests, I really don't like to take tests. I've taken some during the years when my period is super late, but always got negatives and I hate the feeling. The one time I was finally pregnant I had all the different symptoms since DPO7 or so, so I'll only take test if my period is super late (a week is normal for me) or I feel super promising symptoms, not as my usual PMDD or If my BBT stays elevated over 18 days.

TON of to all

User image

33 days ago • Edited

Oh and if I would get pregnant this cycle my baby's due date would be pretty much on my birthday. I have this crazy feeling like I'm secretly hoping deep down somewhere that it will happen, hoping sooooo much that in a way I have a feeling like it will happen, you know because I've heard many women get pregnant after HSG procedure, because it can clear small blokages in tubes. And my ovulation will be 2-7 days after the procedure. Ugh, anyway that feeling and all is confusing me so frikin much. I'm literally so frikin afraid to even hope. Uggggh, so I'm a little bit mess atm I'm usually soooo positive and optimistic, but I literally have that crazy feeling that I'll get pregnant this cycle and idk, I hate the feeling??? It's confusing me and I don't wanna fall so hard if my AF will start, so I'm literally afraid to be hopeful, but I have that super hopeful little feeling somewhere deep down that it will happen. LOL trying to write it all out is so confusing :D Just wanted to get it out somewhere in safe space. I sound crazy

User image

33 days ago • Edited

Näsake - I'm one of those women who got pregnant after the HSG. I got pregnant with my son the same cycle I had it done Had the HSG around cd 9-10 and got a bfp that same cycle at 11 dpo. And my tubes were looking good, they couldn't find any blockage or anything else. Fingers crossed it's gonna be the same for you!

User image

33 days ago

I've read research that you're more likely to conceive for up to three cycles after HSG. They aren't positive on why (when the test has shown no blockages), but they think it could be the added lubrication left in the body.

33 days ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo