Community post

Discussion

Excited but so not ready for baby#3

Hi all,
I just found out that I am pregnant again, with what will be out third baby...and I haven`t even told my husband yet as I want to wait a few more days...perhaps break the news on Valentines Day.
We have 2 boys : Aidan is 3, Dominic is 1 and we have discussed about having a third one...maybe towards the end of the year, however as we were not yet trying and actually avoiding I did not expect this result...I mean I am in total shock actually :))
I feel worried about finances and childcare as being a stay at home mum is out of the question for me. We already have a lot of dept which we were very determined to tackle it this year by managing our money better and now I feel like how are we going to do that in 9 months before the baby comes, and how the hell are we going to save money for when I am on maternity leave??? these are all going though my mind at the moment and I know my husband will be happy about the news but also very concerned...:(

I just wanted to put my thoughts out here and share my fears with you....maybe some of you are going though the same.
Thanks for listening and feel free to join in the discussion
Mary

0 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo