Community post

Discussion

Just Need Support :( Clomid 4th cycle.

I wouldn’t know exactly how long I have been on a TTC journey but I was with my ex for almost 6 years about halfway through that time we would never use protection and I would never end up pregnant but I would also rarely get my period. After the break up I finally went to see a doctor. He prescribed me Provera to induce a period and I was taking it a couple of months but I never got it on it’s own. Then when I became serious with my current partner and we wanted to conceive my doctor started me Provera to start my period and on 50mg of Clomid. I did not ovulate. Then Provera again and 100mg Clomid. I did not ovulate again. :( Then again Provera and 150mg of Clomid once again no positive ovulation test. Then he told the next round would be my last he gave me Provera again and 200 mg Clomid. So honestly it was just overwhelming, so I took a break before I started the 4th round. So meanwhile I took my break, I ended up finally getting my period on my own. I called my doctor he asked me to come in on the 3rd Day of my period for and FSH test and results came back good. I got my period on August 20, 2018. Took 200 mg of Clomid days 5-9, I was using the digital Clearblue ovulation test. The one with the no face, solid smiley and flashing smiley. I got the flashing smiley for like 6 days but ever since I got that one I started testing 3 times a day. I finally got my solid smiley on September 6, 2018 and I know that does not mean I ovulated that exact day. I hasn’t been 2 weeks yet but it will be in the next 2 days . I have been using those bulk test strips from Amazon and I also used the $1 store ones and one First Response yesterday. All of them have been negative. I am honestly losing my hope and it’s just so hard.... I have no symptoms the only thing I felt like my boobs were getting bigger but it could be me just seeing things. I just need some hope..... ;(

0 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo