Community post

Discussion

Cycle Day 50...

Hello Ladies, I am currently on cycle day 50. I tested about a week ago and it was BFN with a dollar store cheapy. My periods are rather irregular; However, the last couple cycles were consistantly around the 28 day mark. As i am pretty irregular, not 50 day irregular though, I didnt think anything of it. Until i notices how late I was. This past week I have been rather lightheaded, on a daily basis. More surprisingly I have had a major increase of EWCM. I am just sitting here either waiting for AF or a BFP. I am holding off to test until Friday quite frankly because i don't want to pay $20 for a BFN lol.

A little info about me: I am 31, living in Ontario, Canada. Married for 6 years with a 3 1/2 yr old son and a Golden furbaby

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey hope you get your answer soon!
I’m currently 16 days late with massive pregnancy/af symptoms but still getting negatives plus no af my cycle is always 28 days but not this month ????????

5 years ago

Thank you Sam! I tested last week again;however, it was a BFN . I am currently on Day 56, 18 days late. So I am just sitting here waitimg for AF. I wish you luck !

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo