Community post

Success story

11DPO, faint postive pregancy, TTC#1, 3rd cycle

Today, I feel more confident that I'm actually seeing a faint positive pregnancy result. This was our 3rd month TTC, but we consider the first two months as practice because I had no idea about timing. I would have failed 4th grade Sex Ed.

What we did different this month:
`I learned about timing and we BD'd every other day starting with CD10 until CD17.
`During follicular phase, CD3-7, I took Soy Isoflavones to help me O since I had just gone off BCP 3 months before.
`We used Pre-Seed during BD week.
`I took Mucinex every other day, CD9-13, and stopped prior to O to see if my body would produce fertile fluid on its own.
`We used OPKs during BD week.
`We charted first rise temp every morning from CD1 at 7:30 am.
`I took 3 new supplements, starting CD8-present, to help lengthen my luteal phase as my last AF was only 24days: Low Dose daily aspirin, Gingko Biloba, B-complex with 100mg B6 and Paba.
`Besides Pre-Natals with 800mg folate, I added 1 TBSP raw wheat germ to my oatmeal every morning which added folic acid. And, I gave the same to DH.

I don't know if any of the above actually helped other than just simple timing of BD'ing every other day. But, I knew I didn't want to go through the process over and over every month so I threw everything at this cycle that I had learned online. Good luck to everyone! Please let me know if you get your BFP too, even if a few months from now. I'd love to have "pregnancy buddies" too!

I plan to start a blog to journal my pregnancy journey...
www. pinchtogrowaninch. com

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo