Community post

Discussion

TIRED OF TRYING

I had the worst month of my life last month. Long story short, I had what I thought all the symptons of being pregnant except sore boobs. So using all the HPT's, Clueblue, First Response, Dollar Store Cheapies, to Walmart brands.I tested at 5DPO til 11DPO and recieve all BFP's, so at 12DPO I went to take a Bloodtest at a walk in clinic to get the results the next day, where I was told that I was 3 weeks pregnant going on 4 weeks. Somewhere down the line I looked a the countdown pregnancy test tracker on when to test and saw that AF was surpose to come in 3 days, which sge did and it lasted 05/16 to the 05/21 and I got a BFN on the HPT. I called the clinic, only to fine out that they made a mistake & that they were wrong. All though my cycle I fought with my DH about all kind of issues. I have prayed and prayed and I am tired and my body and mind is tired. All I feel is pain and embarrassment for telling all my family and friends. I feel so much anger towards this whole situration. And I feel like I have givin up, but I catch myself sometimes trying again this cycle but I don't even want to BD with my DH. I'm DISGUSTED WITH IT ALL.

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Im so sorry for all the crap youve been through. Sounds like you have been to Hell and back. 3 years is a long time to go through this pain and misery. Again im so sorry for what your going through. Ive been ttc for about a year with no luck and it has been painful dealing with the let down after every failed cycle. No one should have to go through all this crap to get pregnant!

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

Maybe to save you some heartache dont test till af is late. I know how hard that can be as i start testing at 7dpo myself. I feel your pain and i am so sorry you are having a hard time. {hugs}

11 years ago

@ QuothTheRaven,

Thank you, I pray you get your BFP! too. It's been so hard going thou cycyle after cycle with no BFP. I'm not evening looking forward to it this month being BFP. But I don't want to be negative for you so GOOD LUCK!

11 years ago • Post starter

@ Mommy1990
Thank you for your comment, I appreciated it! But I refused to but any more HPT's. If AF comes I would know, like I found out all those other months! lol But I wish you luck as well.

Maybe you had a chemical pregnancy.

11 years ago

@ cassorino

Idk, what it was, all I know is that AF came & I got ah BFN.

I just realized how I replyed sounded so insensitive. I am so sorry for the heartache I understand how it feels. I really hope you get your true BFP and a sticky baby soon. :)

11 years ago

@ cassorino

No, no, no it's okay, nothing can hurt my feelings at this point. But you might be right, maybe it was, again idk. This cycle along with the others to come, if it it comes it comes. I'm not spending anymore money trying. I just enjoy reading the success stories from others and try to give advice when I can to this site and share my experiences.

Well a chemical is where you tested before your period was do and it would be positive. Then you have a period when it's do because the implantation wasn't strong enough.

11 years ago

I hope everything turns out the best for you :)

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo