Community post

Question

anyone have a bfn at 13dpo then bfP?

hi there, feeling a little bummed so just thought i'd see if anyone has had a bfn at 12-13 dpo then a positive. i thought i saw a very faint line, so far votes have been 70% positive, but i took another test and it's a bfn.

we have been ttc for over 2 years now and really feel hopefully this month. i have no symptoms at all at the moment, just a tight feeling uterus, like ovulation, usually by this point in my cycle i'm cramping, spotting and breasts are killing me, none of that this month- it was the same in dec when i was pregnant but unfortunately we miscarried.

i got a pos opk on the 4th and figure i o'd the following day. it was late in my cycle so i am just hoping everything is happening late and my bfp is still to come. :)

just looking for some hope..
xg

9 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

I DID! I had a BFN on day 13.14. and 15 and thought I was out. On day 17 I felt like crap and missed my period so I took a test. I got a BFP right away. Unfortunately it ended in an ectopic. There's still hope!

11 years ago

thank you so much for the reply and hope! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Me too! With my ds I had a negative urine pregnancy test at the doctors at 13 dpo but AF never showed so blood work 2 weeks later convinced them! I did take a digital hpt at 15dpo that was positive so I was pretty sure anyways. Test again tomorrow if no signs of af :)

11 years ago

Yes I didnt test positive until day 15. On cd 13 it was negative. :)

11 years ago

and i'm so sorry about your ectopic xo

thank you ladies! i am so grateful for the replies! it gives me some hope :)

I am in your boat! 12 dpo today but I have been convinced Iam! UGH! My boobies are out of control...LOL..I couldn't pinpoint Ovulation so i too am hoping it's just off.....I've been taking tests since 8dpo....all negative!! fingers crossed you get your BFP and me too ;)

User Image

11 years ago

thanks! good luck to you too! i'll have my fingers and toes crossed for the both of us :)

Were you preg?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo