Community post

Discussion

9dpo

i am 9dpo today , i took a hpt at 7 & 8 dpo, is it still to early when should i test af isn't suppose to show till the 29th?..both were bfn's

10 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

You should wait at LEAST until about 12 DPO. 14 DPO would be even better, but at least wait until you're 12 DPO.

12 years ago

Thanks, im hoping i get a bfp, but with my 1st son i was 8 weeks 1 day before it showed, and my second son i was 7 weeks and 6 days before it picked it up....
this 2ww is just driving me NUTS....

12 years ago • Post starter

My AF is also due on the 29th... I'll wait with you... Good luck!

12 years ago

Praying for us all..I'm due af between tomorrow and Thursday ...I tested today 9dpo and bfn (tears) tww is emotional ..I just had tr 3/23/12 so I'm so prayerful for a bfp on Thursday and no af ... my heart says positive but my mind is on a journey of its own...fx for us all

12 years ago

I dont know how many days past O i am sine when i was suppose to have ovulated i did,not. I felt it 3 days earlier, its so difficult not kowing, when u ladues ovulate to ya get fertile cervcal mucus? Because i havent for 2 xycles right after being on nuva ring only one xycle good luck ladies

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Thanks ladies for waiting with me, tww wait can drive you nuts, I took an hpt 7 & 8 dpo and of course negative.... Im going to be testing tomorrow and just waiting for the witch to show up...... anyone having any symptoms?.. Also has anyone else's sm turned to a watch lotion type?....

fx'd for all BFP

Also had a hard time sleeping last night, because of some wierd pinchin sensation on my left side of my upper pelvis, idk but i seriously hope i get my BFP SOON OR AF !!!!
Not to meantion that i NEVER have af cramps at all....

Blanca~ I got my positive OPK's on cd 13 & 14 but had ewcm two days before...

12 years ago

I just got a very faint positive and I am 9dpo. I will be testing again tomorrow and Monday. Good luck to you all!

12 years ago

Have you tested yet? :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo