Community post

Discussion

ttw!!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies anybody else on there tww I'm 6dpo and wanted to swap symptoms see what you are all experiencing :)User Image

100 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

81 - 90 of 100 Replies | Last Page

Nobody knows we are ttc babes can add you but will have to private message anything about TTC or pregnancy if that's ok xx

10 years ago

Yeah that's cool nobody no s about me either :D

10 years ago • Post starter

whoopy doop lol xx

10 years ago

think I messaged you lol there was only 1 on there as soon as I know its you I will add you babe xx

10 years ago

If I get my period (supposed to get it on sat) then I am going to have sex every second day for the entire of next cycle. If THAT doesn't work then I am just going to give it a rest lol. I'm really tired of the whole anticipation. It's starting to be a lot more trouble than it's worth physically and mentally!

10 years ago

I think I am 7DPO today but I could be off because I have not been charting.

Yesterday I had very faint brown spotting and this morning I am feeling very nauseous.

Does anyone know how long after implantation can you see spotting? How long after implantation can you test?

I'm wondering if I should go out and buy a test or if it's too early.

User Image

10 years ago

I guess I should also add that over the weekend I had cramps and sharp pains that would last for a very brief period. I felt exhausted.

Now I have no cramps just nausea and gass/burping (it's not helping the nausea lol).

User Image

10 years ago

They say test around 11/12 dpo :D good luck how's the other ladies feeling today?

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I intrude!

Kdolphin - you poor, thing all of the confusion! But it definitely sounds like a BBP to me!

Otowns â?? I can relate to baby dancing every other day for an entire month! Just remember to make it fun! Do different positions and make it extra fun by testing out every inch of our home ï??

The hubbs and I have been trying for over two years now! We have been tested, probed and ive spread eagle more times than I would like to admit! But nothing is wrong, they cant come up with a reason as to why we are getting a BFP! We tried one cycle of clomid and IUI in February, thatâ??s just not fun! The hormones are a joke!! We stopped the clomid because I was accepted into a nursing program which is supposed to be nuts! Since then I have declined the accepted and am waiting to hear if I get into a different program in the fall.

So, this is were I get weird! Because we have been trying for so long, Weâ??ve decided to not â??TRYâ?? until Iâ??ve completed a year of school so I could have the baby after I graduate, so in my fancy little Iphone app, I only keep track of when my periods start, and well it predicts when ovulation and AF is supposed to start. I havenâ??t looked at the app and I donâ??t remember when my last period startedâ?¦ If I donâ??t start AF this week, I am going to look Friday morning and hope that it says Iâ??m 6 days late or something to that idea! I think I feel a little AF cramping coming on, but its hard to say, since Im keeping such a close eye on it!

The TTW is horrible! It makes us all go insane!! Its funny to see everyone testing every day, I am so the opposite! I just donâ??t want to see a negative! I want to see that I am late to test!

GOOD LUCK LADIES! I have my fingers crossed for all of you!

10 years ago

Tww is torture lol and I only got a couple more days to wait xx baby dust to all xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo