Community post

Discussion

LMP Oct 28- anyone else?

View Full Post

Hello all my LMP was Oct 28 looking for others with the same LMP or close to!

99 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 99 Replies | Last Page

Sorry AF showed Matrixx- fingers crossed next month is is for you and MsThangg!

I'm still having symptoms out the wazoo! I thought today was the day so I tested and negative. I did some looking and counting and best I can come up with is I think I'm actually only 12dpo. So I guess I'll test in a few more days if AF hasn't shown up.

Good luck to anyone else testing soon!

11 years ago • Post starter

Evening all. My last LMP Oct 21.. 3 days late and no AF. My body is saying positive, but the test is saying negative!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry the witch got some of u ladies. I know she's on her way for me too. So far she a day late, by my PMS kicked in yesterday so I can feel her coming. I had such high hopes for this cycle. Oh we'll on to the next. Good luck ladies to the ones who are still in TWW.

<a href=

11 years ago

Af showed her ugly face.User Image

User Image

11 years ago

NuBeg16- that's exactly how I feel. Something just isn't right!

Sorry AF showed Camasia, and sorry you feel as if she's us coming Iwannab.

Thanks Alaska praying for a Xmas BFP, we will be on vacation when I OV next maybe that will do it!User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Ok need help ladies- so af is due anytime now. I've been extremely nauseous for the past 4 days. Eating small meals isn't helping at all. Yesterday I had one drop of the faintest pink cm. should I bother still testing or am I out?

Alaskamom- I also started spotting yesterday more than you I'm sure but still not much and its not red ( yet ) but pink and brown. I'm still going to test and I think you should to. We could just be implanting late, a lot of websites say that implantation bleeding can happen anywhere from a week before your period is due until the time of your period. So many women mistake it for their period only its so much lighter. So lets not lose hope just yet!

11 years ago

Hello Ladies... I've been rooting for you all silently since you started this thread :-) I was LMP Oct 30 and AF paid me a visit two days earlier than expected. It's ok...I'm used to it.

However your last post Alaskamom made me come out of hiding... it is not too late for you. My one and only viable pregnancy I didn't "spot" or whatever you want to call it until the day I was due to start my normal cycle. So don't you give up. Not yet.

Akenny don't you give up either. :-)

Back into hiding for me...I'll be cheering you on.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the support- I know I shouldn't give up hope but its just so hard not to. Just want it so bad and I'm just getting discouraged. Especially since it was so easy when I got pregnant with my daughter. It was one cycle and done- now if af shows up it will be going on almost 8 cycles! Just tired of getting my hopes up each month just to be shot down!

AKenny- hope this isn't af and the beginning of a new cycle!

Ok end of rant and pitty party.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo