Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 905 Replies | Last Page

I hope this is it for you, myluckyduck!!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

@LuckyDuck: Your symptoms sound very promising!! I had occasional sharp pains and cramps... and tons of cm that is creamy/watery... Fingers crossed you get your BFP!!!!

10 years ago

@mylucky I will 2nd what @1stttc said. I had those same symptoms. I hope this is your month

10 years ago

Fx for u!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Hi All!

I'm new to this site and ttc for #3. I feel like it's #1 because my other children are 8 & 7! I'm 11 dpo and af is supposed to be here in 4 days. I hope to have a cycle buddy!! I'm trying extremely hard not to test to not have a disappointment. GL to everyone and to all.

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, Ladies!! I'll keep you posted!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

CD19~ No Positive Opk. Getting EWCM, But No Dark Test Line.Im Getting Discouraged, And For The First Time, Sick Of Peeing In A Cup Lol

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

acrichton: Don't get discouraged, the CM indicates fertile time, just BD all you can and hope for the best. Wow, what is it like being tired of peeing in a cup? LOL

User Image

10 years ago

I am 5dpo today...I am praying for my late June baby :)

Anyone else 5dpo?

10 years ago

Acrichton - BD BD BD! Even if your LH surge hasn't started yet, it can't hurt to get all the swimmers that you can in there waiting for that egg! lol I hope you won't have to pee in a cup much longer!! FX'd for you!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo