Community post

Discussion

October Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

New thread required! Come on in girls :)

AFM CD 15 waiting to O!

503 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 503 Replies | Last Page

Luv thanks I try.
I just made spaghetti and strawberry cake for the kiddos.they think I'm sooo cool right now lol.

User Image

10 years ago

Didn't get to make ice cream tonight. LONG LONG day! Plus its freezing cold outside lol.

SMH: Did you watch y&r?!?

User Image

10 years ago

@mamak: Yes... I'm watching it right now.. How horrible. I can't even imagine. I don't want to imagine. It makes me sick to my stomach. So sad.

To all of you other fine ladies - I am pooped tonight so you probably won't see a response from me until tomorrow. Sorry :(

User Image

10 years ago

hi ladies, been a busy thanksgiving weekend up here in Canada, and then on to a horrible day back at work today...

i was over on the other post reading everything that i missed over the weekend, so now i have to catch up on the 4 pages over here!!!!

bad news this weekend, first medicated cycle, bfn on Sunday followed by a confirmation on my blood test at the RE today (not that i disagreed with the digital test i took) more of a formality and wanted to make sure i stop the progesterone so that i can get the af going and onto round two.

hoping to catch up tomorrow and talk to you all again...

User Image

10 years ago

Hello all!
Sorry it's been so long; a little birdie told me I was being missed lol. Everything is good: 16 weeks today and we found out last week that we're having two boys!
Since I have an u/s every 4 weeks, next one is at 18 weeks, which is also the anatomy scan. For those that see my bump pics, I really need to have them taken straight from the side from now on...much bigger in person haha. Been showing since about 12-13 weeks, and it seems much bigger now. I miss sleeping on my stomach!
Hope everyone is doing well!

User Image

10 years ago

At the gyno/Obs ATM waiting for my app. My AF is killing me. Sooo much pain ;(

Gr28: Yay, Congrats Hun. Two boys. Awesome

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

congrats gr28.

Ok ladies.. Oliver has dropped to the point that I can no longer sit up in a chair. So, my responses may be slow in coming. I am not in labor. I am just in too much pain to sit upright. Will type on my tablet but messages will be short cause I hate this thing.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

10 years ago

Sorry for the late replies Hubby and I finally celebrated our anniversary yesterday. Went to Dinner and a movie,

Shawnna Congrats on the BFP!!!! So excited for you!

SMH- Congrats on the Girl!! I felt the same way you did. My Hubby really wanted a boy. But let me tell you our little girl is such a gem and a little spit fire, she acts just like her daddy and he loves her to pieces.

So I am 11 dpo, felt like barfing everywhere yesterday and have mild cramps and gas LOL but that is about it. I tested this morning and I do not see anything but some people are voting positive on the pic, so I dunno if I am missing something. Guess will just wait and see in a day or 2.

10 years ago

3lil--only a few more days. Did you say why you have to get a c-section? I wonder what factors go into it when people know really early on.

Dobbs--sorry hun. Hoping this cycle gives you your LO.

AFM--just up walking before DH wakes up. I usually go walk and then do a shorter workout later. Appt is in 3 hours and I'm just excited to be one step closer to treatment.

10 years ago

Will be thinking of you today law!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo