Community post

Discussion

LMP Oct 28- anyone else?

View Full Post

Hello all my LMP was Oct 28 looking for others with the same LMP or close to!

99 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 99 Replies | Last Page

So sorry, Mz Thangg. :-( best of luck next month!!

I'll be 10dpo tomorrow, so I'm going to start testing for my records. I don't really feel like this is my month, either. I mean, I'm exhausted enough, but that's more all the stress of travel and holidays. It would be nice to see a bfp, though. Would rather wait a month and have a Virgo than get a Leo next August.

11 years ago

That stinks MsThangg- hope you get your BFP next cycle!

Matrixx- I'm 10dpo today. Really contemplating on testing but I think I'm going to hold off until tomorrow and ill be 11dpo. I did a calculator that said my best chances of testing were from the 22-24 which would put me 1 day before af.

Good luck to all the others testing- keep us updated on the testing!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm still holding off until Saturday morning and it's driving me crazy! Happy turkey day ladies! I'm 11dpo today!

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia- I'm right there with you. I'm going to wait until Sunday though before I test. That's then af is supposed to come- really hope she doesn't though! I tested at 10dpo and negative. I was 4 days late though before I got a pos with my daughter so figure ill just wait and test Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Let me know how your test goes- good luck!

I got a negative hpt this morning at 10dpo. Not unexpected, but enough to justify a holiday White Russian! AF isn't due till Tuesday, so there's still hope! Good luck to all. :)

11 years ago

Nice Matrixx- might as well enjoy it while you can!

Because of my husbands work schedule we are doing our turkey day festivities tomorrow. For dinner tonight I had a salad with Olive Garden dressing, scooby doo chicken noodle soup, yogurt and a banana with chocolate peanut butter...... I'm still hungry, and what a combination!!!! If I'm not preggo ill be surprised! Also my boobs are still killing me, been cramping for the past few days and the veins on my boobs are like a road map!!! Ugh ready just to get that BFP so I can stop symptom spotting!!

Alaskamom- Sounds really promising for you!!! I don't feel anything at all anymore really it might be because I stopped symptom stopping or I really am out. I'll test again in a couple days since I'll probably be late but so far it had been negatives. let me know what happens for you though

11 years ago

I'm only 12 dpo today and tested negative. I was 4 days late with my daughter before I got a positive. So Sunday is the day af is supposed to come, but could possibly come on Tuesday so I'm figuring if she doesn't come Sunday then ill test Monday. Split the difference just to see. I have 3 regular and 2 digital and hoping to not have to buy anymore.

This is driving me crazy though- my boobs feel like I have fire in them and they hurt like all get out just trying to put a bra on. To bad I have to wear one to go out or I might not! Other than that I get a little nauseous if I eat a lot or wait a while to eat so we shall see.

Fingers crossed- ill let you know. Good luck to you!

Thanks ladies! I have been so busy over the holidays.

This next cycle I'm just going to go with the flow. If it happens it happens. I'll be happy either way. I have 4 and they are a handful, lol.

I'm still waiting for some BFPs ladies!!!

User Image

11 years ago

AF was three days early. Oh well.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo