Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Kot: rrl stands for red raspberry leaf tea
Must b the red raspberry not just raspberry

Maca root, up to ovulation
Folic acid, vitamin c n d, prenatal, probiotics too!

Kizzy: I read that u could take isoflavones from 3-7 or 5-9
Maybe it is not too late for u?

Ladies: so we started July 2014 baby maybe
Pls make sure u write this down so u can join when is convenient !!!

We definitively need the mojo during our journeys!!!

Wifey: awwwwwww.... Sorry

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Thanks Kizzy, I'm there . I don't see any cookies though......

I always feel so guilty for being frustrated after "only" 6 months ttc when there are ladies who have been trying for much longer. So, I'm sorry for being a debbie downer without perspective. You all set a great example about how to be positive.

So my goal this cycle is to be more positive. Right after I have a good hard cry at work. (I've already closed my door, after all).

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Rebeccaaaaaaa eat some food w extra iron just in case. Goodness 11 vials. Dracula would be jealous!!!!

Join July 2014 baby maybe board . Kizzy says we have cookies there!!!

Ok, by now I think most of u have already figured me out, I'm super silly!!!!
Some days more than others!!!!

Good luck everyone!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

I will be replying in July 2014 now, confusing following both forums...

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies just wanted to let you know I got a bfp about an hour ago! Praying this baby sticks as I had an early miscarriage in August. Baby dust to all of you

10 years ago

mj:

10 years ago

@Cheshire: Congrats on your BFP!! This month was crazy for BFPs!!!

GVMDL: Sorry the witch got you, stupid Good luck with your tests hun, so many of us have to go through this, and it sucks royally. BUT I know we will all be blessed with a beautiful baby at the end of this soon. PS I love your silliness!!!

wifey: I think that is why they make doors at work...so that we can close them to cry. Feel better!!

kotikd : thanks for the info doll! My husband and I had the Clomid talk yesterday if they find out I am not producing a mature follicle. He is very opposed to medication, and thinks we should try for a while longer until we go that route.

AFM: CD 15, no ovulation yet. BOOOO HISSSSSSS!!! Waiting...waiting...waiting. DH and I actually had not forced BD last night, it was awesome!

In other news...My diet was going great today, until I noticed how much ice cream we had in our walk in freezer and decided to throw a surprise ice cream party at work. On one had, all the employees love me today, on the other, I will FOR SURE need to visit the YMCA tonight. MMM...ice cream

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Aww, thanks acrichton! I had a good cry behind my closed door, then talked to DH, sister, and mom, and I finally feel a little bit better. Whew! Seems pretty unfair that we women have to find out we're NOT pregnant right when AF hormones are surging!

P.S. ice cream is totally good for you! All that milk fat = strong ovulation

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Wifey - I cried on and off for a week. Today is the first day I haven't cried and that's unusual for me around ovulation - to be upset. However it's been tough b/c I've found out 5 people I know are expecting and then all the wonderful BFPs we have had here. Don't get me wrong, this month's successes have been amazing and I've never been in a forum with so many BFPs and so happy to see so many. It's also sad when you aren't one but that's ok b/c our time is soon!

acrichton - super congrats on the not forced BDing bc that is something when ttc! I can't remember the last time we did it just for pure enjoyment!

In case anyone is interested, I posted these links in the July board but I have been compiling some information about natural aids for conception and wanted to share. They are links to my journal entries as I didnt know how else to share. Please remember I'm no expert so if there is anything that looks incorrect it could be. But I tried my best to find very reliable information.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/my-journal_entry.php?u=74555&journalid=23130

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/my-journal_entry.php?u=74555&journalid=23131

10 years ago

Bammom- I'm so sorry :( I really hope you get what you want very soon! And I know some people on here are very insensitive... on one of my frer tests it looked clearly to be a bfp colour and all but there was a few that voted negative and its just like what??! are you blind? lol.. oh well dont let them get to you.

Cristi- I'm sorry that you are going through this again :( we are all here for you

1stTTCMommy- Congrats on the BFP! :) I know what it feels like to do a digital after doing a few line tests... Its such a relief when it comes back saying "Pregnant!"

wifey1985- I just want to let you know that I also did get AF like cramps before my bfp a few weeks ago. I got them for 2 days straight and then tested because I was curious as to why AF wasnt there yet. AF normally comes the day after the cramps start but yes i did have AF cramps before my bfp and they continues for that whole week. I'm sorry that AF got you, hopefuly next month will be your month!

CheshireChick- Congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 Months!

mj72412- Congrats on your BFP :)

Hey ladies just checking in with you all. Congrats on all the bfps! there was a lot this month! I'm feeling pretty good, still no morning sickness (maybe i'll be a lucky one without it). I'm just really tired and i feel hungry but nothing looks appitizing! I go for my first prenatal appointment and ultrasound on Friday. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo