Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 750 Replies | Last Page

TTC your in my thoughts and prayers! Please let us know as soon as you can how it went!

Thanks everyone for the advice, i took it and did not temp this morning. Which I will admit was very nice!

How is everyone today?

AFM - I'm a little bit cramp but its not those deep AF cramps, its a little different, my boobs are tender. But for the most part I feel great! Which is similar to my pregnancy with my second daughter, that was an easy pregnancy until about 6 weeks when the nausea started. I wouldn't have even tested before my cycle was due with her if it wasn't for some spotting, and even then I only tested about 1-2 days before it was due.
I'm going to test again today, since I tested so early I'm kind of freaking out!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

I will b stopping the progesterone in hopes it induces the miscarriage. If it doesn't in the next week they will give me a pill to induce it. I will have to wait 1 full cycle before trying another IUI. So I'm guessing may at the earliest. worst day ever

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I am so sorry Ttclate. That is heart breaking news. Hugs girl

9 years ago

TTC I'm SO sorry! My heart is broken for you! I will be praying for your comfort, and for peace!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Ttc I'm so sorry for the sad news wishing you the very best hope it all happens quickly and your not left hanging around waiting on things to happen xx

User Image

9 years ago

TTC, I am so sorry ... really thought things would go the other way today. </3

you are in my thoughts

Big hugs!!

User Image

9 years ago

@TTC, I am so sorry :-( I know there are no words to make you feel better by I am sending you cyber hugs!

9 years ago

TCC-just said a big prayer for you! I am so sorry and hopefully God will giving you even greater blessings! Don't give up and try to relax during your month off. I know you don't want to, but maybe even take a couple months off. I know so far it has done wonders for me both mentally and physically.

9 years ago

Thanks everyone! Just getting back into my hometown. I think I may just go to bed and watch tv the rest of the day. Just so sick to my stomach.

Nikki- yeah it sux to take time off but for sure it will likely be a month at least while I have the miscarriage but the RE want to wait 1 full cycle after that. So it will be a couple. But I may start telling again once the bleeding starts so I can try to figure out my cycle. Time off for me is hard for me cuz I turn 40 this year and with my diminished ovarian reserve I know time isn't my friend but at this point I have no choice. So we may try on our own on the cycle following mc. But it's unlikely we would get pregnant since we could never in the year plus we were trying. But right now I just want to get this over with so I can move on. It stinks having pregnancy symptoms and know it's all going to be over and not get a THB. Before we left the RE I told him I'm hoping 3rd time is the charm so I'm going to hold on to that

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

With using new choice ovulation tests (dollar store) .. if it looks positive after the 10 minute mark it is not a true positive correct?

The test line was lighter than the control line, but after looking at it again the test line was the same color or slighter darker than the control line.

I'm only on cd 11 we bd last night anyways. I like to try a couple days before ovulating to better my chances of not missing o day... lol
So hopefully, I am close.

So very sorry to hear your news TTClate

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo