Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

691 - 697 of 697 Replies

afmedic--I'm not sure we'll qualify for medicaid if they look at our entire income for 2013 :( I have no idea what insurance I would get. It's really tough to figure this out especially because we'll be moving when I'm ~30 weeks unless I can get my doctor to agree to induce me but that comes with risks. ((sigh)) I'm sure we'll figure it out.

10 years ago

@afmedic109- Haha I don't know! I didn't know there was settings? So whatever it came with I guess.

So yeah, temp. was 98.3 yesterday and 97.6 today. So a huge drop! I don't know what to think about that.

User Image

10 years ago

Hmm blue well if you aint changing it I dunno why your FF is going haywire like that. Do you use the mobile or Online? There are like 4 settings for interpreting your chart.

Advance which is what they normally set it one automatically.
Fertility awareness
Research
OPK/monitor/OV watch

I will sometimes switch between them just to see what it says.

Advance and fertility show no ovulation for me yet, because I have not had a certain amount of high temps

Research mode I am 4 dpo

OPK I am 5 dpo

Usually I do not get so many different, guess but this cycle has been crazy.

10 years ago

lawbride great beta! I'm sure it'll be eleventy billion on Sunday ;)

afmedic I didn't see anyone behaving too badly, thank god, I think it's safer here in a smaller city than it would be in some big city :) Sorry you're getting conflicting info on the charts! My charts are normally blessedly easy to read but I've had a few where I was like WTF and it's not fun to interpret. My advice is to assume the latest possible O so that you don't get disappointed with "early" BFNs!

bluerose hope it was an implantation dip!! FX that it shoots back up tomorrow :)

AFM super gassy and now my nipples are getting sensitive. I think I will try to avoid using my last FRER until 13 DPO (I'm 11 DPO today). I've been using the cheapos daily but even when I had a CP I couldn't trigger a BFP on a cheapo. I think they suck. But they give me something to pee on :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv: POAS united we will stay!!!!! The only antidote I know of for that is a sticky BFP:)

I can't wait till you test again. Woop woop

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Nicolene howdy! I hope everything is going well for you over there. Did you talk to the mediator yet? Hopefully that will help reassure you a bit that even if your coworker is still a nightmare, at least you will be empowered to stand up for justice and good! :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=42994

This is a link to the new thread! I changed the title and intro post a bit to indicate that we are a support group...hopefully this will discourage the drop-ins! Come on over ladies!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo