Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies for the encouragement.

Ababy- any new developments!?

Jess- isn't it so hard to see a new cute baby! It seriously feels like our bodies spontaneously Ovulate right then, haha.

AFM- I'm only on cd2 and still feeling weird about this cycle and what we are going to do. It's so hard trying to conceive when hubs works out of town almost every mon-fri!

9 years ago

So I'm going on for the d&c tomorrow my body just doesn't want to fully let go as much as I don't can't wait to get back at we decided to try right away unless the doctor states otherwise He mentioned before that He May have me wait but only one cycle expecting To ovulate as late as cd 26 or as early as a week after Procedure

9 years ago

Sorry you guys to disappoint for all that has been rooting for me. My bbt went below my coverline. I did drink something before though, was really parched but I know af is coming today. Thanks for all that was rooting for me.

Wishing you all lots of luck.

Update: Af is here. Don't know why I though I had a chance.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been so quite...things have been crazy.

XoXo- I am sorry about the D&C. Hopefully it's over quickly and Dr. says to fire away (snickering!)

Sorry if I missed anything else.

AFM: CD 12 and starting OPKs today. I usually don't O until around CD 19 to 21 but I have been loosing weight recently and RE says it can bring on O sooner. House is almost done and moving day is set for early March! DH and I are in a weight loss competition so far I have lost 8 lbs in the last 4 weeks. This month we are doing our 2nd IUI and I want this to be the month!

9 years ago

XOXO I'm so sorry! Hopefully you will have a quick recovery!

Hanna, you are so right! I just wanted to be pregnant right then!!!
I can't imagine how hard that must be, and so frustrating!

Ababy I'm SO SO sorry :( My heart broke for you when I saw the news. Keep your head up and keep trying! Hopefully you will you get a November 15 baby!

Niki that's amazing! I need to loose weight too! What are you doing to loose the weight?

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Hanna, I love what you said about spontaneous ovulation. My SIL when she was ttc used to see cute babies/baby stuff and say, "oh, it's so cute it makes my ovaries ovulate!" She says that to me now since she knows I'm ttc.

9 years ago • Post starter

IDK I love that lol!!!!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies.

I'm pulling the trigger joining the Nov. board but AF is due in a couple days and I'm definitely NOT pregnant this cycle. 11DPO and BFNs, no symptoms besides the usual PMS.

I'm Gina. DH and I are ttc #2. We have a son that's 2 and lost conjoined twins at 8 wks last July. Really want to add another little to our family!!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ginabee I am so sorry. Gl and baby dust..

So I just found out my mother in law is taking the kids this weekend. According to my charts good time to start bding so keeping my fingers crossed for a lucky weekend I want that baby number 3

9 years ago

Hello All! We are trying for baby number 2. Only been trying for a few months but hoping we will get a positive result soon. Took me 5 years to conceive our first and he's 9. Emotionally, it was a lot to decide to make the decision to try for a second knowing the disappointment that came with trying so long for the first....but I'm hopeful. I'm a November birthday so maybe that's a good sign! Positive thoughts to all of you trying!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo