Community post

Discussion

LMP Oct 28- anyone else?

View Full Post

Hello all my LMP was Oct 28 looking for others with the same LMP or close to!

99 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

61 - 70 of 99 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, LMP was October 31st. And just like u AKENNY, I got a yeast infection right after ovulation. I have never ever had a yeast infection before and I'm 27 will be 28 in feb. the weird thing tho is I'm not sure if it a y/i. I don't have burning or irritation or itching and I'm not secreting anything. It's just when I check my CM its kind of small lumpy. And it doesn't have a smell at all no yeasty or anything. So I made an appointment to go see my doc either tomorrow or Tuesday. Today I am either 4/5dpo. I only say this because I got a positive OPK on one day but I had O pains the next. So I'm not sure. So far my symptoms has been, GAS GAS GAS.. OMG I've never been so gassy in my life, my nips are constantly erect, and the bloating is getting to me. I can even button up my work pants this week. So hopefully those are some good signs.

<a href=

11 years ago

Sorry Ive been out of the loop for a while- volunteered with Speical Olympics this weekend. Welcome to all of our new post members, glad to have more people to take the wait with!

I thought I was doing pretty good until yesterday then. It seems everything is hitting at one time!!! My right boob is so freaking sore its not even funny but my left there is no pain, now my nipples thats a different story! They have this tingily wierd feeling!! And they seem to be more full and "swollen" i guess is the term to use, and whoever had the erect nipples I have it too!! Also I have been so freaking bloated its not even funny. Its so bad that I look pregnant!!!! I have exactly 7 days until the expected next flo I guess we shall see, going to wait as long as I can before I test! I agree with whoever it was that said the closer it gets to testing the more you dont want too! I have the same exact feeling because I and TIRED of seeing one pink line or the word "NEGATIVE"!!! Good luck to all those that are testing soon to see how it goes! Keep us posted on the results!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ugh I'm starving!!! I had a normal lunch, then an hour and a half later a thing of Mac and cheese, jello and banana and I'm still starving!!!!

Alaskamom I feel ur pain. I ate pizza for breakfast then had JFC for lunch now I'm starving for some dinner just too tired to cook.

I went to the dr. Today and it turns out I didn't have a yeast infection I just have extra CM this cycle. Don't know what's that about! My nips hurt a lil more today especially when I lay on my tummy. Plus still gassy and bloating in my left side. Just hoping this is my month.

<a href=

11 years ago

Well ladies I'm assuming I O'd late. No sign of AF, thank God! I also got a BFN today. I'm going to wait 2 more days and test again.

I'm still sick as crap. I have been miserable. I'm also having cramps, lower backache, heartburn, and my nipples feel really crazy. Ever so often I have a stabbing pain in my boobs, but not so much.

I'm still praying for my BFP!! Hopefully it will be good news soon. When are you all testing?

User Image

11 years ago

Iwannabamommy- it's crazy how hungry I have been!

MzThangg- I've had pretty much the same symptoms as you, except I can not stand to touch my boobs they hurt so bad! As for the testing and getting bfn- don't worry I tested too and got a negative. I wasn't to disappointed considering I'm only 8dpo. Good luck and let me know how the next test goes!!

Sorry I haven't replied in awhile been really busy. I don't really feel anything new creamy thick CM, sore nipples and a little more tired in the afternoon but other than that I feel good. I will start testing in a couple days but If we aren't pregnant we are going to stop TTC. We are looking into buying a house and some land, and giving Jace a home of his own and a home of our own is more important to me right now. Maybe in another year after we are settled and making more money and after I get some schooling in we will pick back up. I'm still kindof hoping I get a BFP but I won't be to upset if I don't. I really do hope all of you get yours!

11 years ago

AKenny11- good luck in what ever happens. Still hoping for your BFP though!!

I'm out ladies. AF decided to pay me a visit. I'm going to try 1 more cycle. If I don't get my BFP in December I'm going to get Essure.

to everyone else!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Aww I'm sorry mama. I hope what you get what you want this next cycle but if not you have 4 wonderful kiddos that I'm sure keep you busy. I want to get essure also after I have one more. They wont give it to you out here unless your married and have at least 2 kids.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo