Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

661 - 670 of 697 Replies | Last Page

@law: I am so sorry you didn't get your gb casserole. There is still a lot of weekend left.. hopefully you can make it later in the weekend. Do you have homework this week while you are off? Well done putting dh in the food coma :) Happy man!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--haha. He couldn't even fit the pumpkin cheesecake because he's so full. I don't have homework but I do have reading to do before class and I do have a paper to work on that's due at the end of the year but I've been failing miserably at doing that. What are you up to all day?

10 years ago

Rice thanks hun :) That means a lot! Good idea to skip the 5K, sounds freezing! No thanks! ;) Glad you got a workout in though!

lawbride thanks so much :) Sounds like you had a good meal! Too bad about the gb casserole, I agree though that you should make it sometime this weekend! It's too delicious to skip.

SMH you are too adorable! And your prayers for the Packers are WORKING BABY! We just got a defensive TD! Haven't done that in a while...our defense might allow a lot of yards but so far we've got 2 fumble recoveries one for a TD :-D

Trying to not eat much but we aren't eating until about 4 so I just had an apple. Waiting to eat is tough but no way am I distracting myself with cooking during a Packer game! ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--I'll definitely make it. I already have everything and there's no better use for it all than a GB casserole. Maybe tomorrow.

10 years ago

@law: Has he broken into the pumpkin cheesecake yet? Sucks you haven't started your paper yet but I know you'll get it done. I've taken it easy or the most part. I woke up at 5am but didn't roll out of bed until 6am. Then I worked on my appetizer platter for today. Then I laid around then listened to my dh fight with his mom about an email she sent me that was her trying to mess with me. I think the air is clear now but I hate family stress especially with it being a holiday... I am going to get ready to go after this post... We're going to my parents for the thanksgiving meal then to his mom's for desert. I hate doing to two family thing but I guess I should be thankful we have both families close enough to be with them.

@luv: I finally had to turn the Packers Game off :( sad game. I did however like watching the DVR episode of I didn't know I was pregnant. Lol. About a half an hour until you eat!!! I am jealous... Four hours left for me... Keeping everything crossed for you! Come on BFP!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Spoke too soon, we SUCK SO MUCH ASS, you guys. Holy crap. We will be lucky if we finish with a winning record! Fortunately I got a lot of cooking done because I could no longer watch that game :-P

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!! And hello to our international ladies ;)

Luv, soooo sorry Hun. Like everyone else, fx'd for you! Enjoy your dinner in a few...

Law, sounds like you still accomplished the mission, food induced coma...check!

Rice, I think you are making great decisions, safety first...can't wait for your symptoms (minus the sick ones) to kick in...and your first appointment!

SMH, hey Hun...the day will get better! Enjoy the food ;)

Blue, good thoughts your way!!

Cam, thinking of ya!

Beyond, how are you?

AFM, fx'd for you ;)

As for me...enjoying a lazy day in bed with the hubs! Steak and pork chops marinating for later...lol. I am really happy, found a good OB up here and have a great feeling great things will come...soon ;)

10 years ago

JLHart--exactly. He has a happy tummy! Nice on finding the OB. I hope that everything turns out great!

SMH--yep, he had a piece. There's ~6 servings in the entire thing since I made a baby one but I have a feeling some of it will end up in the trash since there's only 2 of us and it can get dried out. What was the email about? I hope you have lots of yummies tonight!

10 years ago

SMH yeah that game WAS sad! Totally humiliating. We need Aaron Rodgers. He's not the only problem we've got but it would help immensely to have the greatest QB in the league back in action. (Okay, ONE OF the greatest haha) What's also sad is this Selena Gomez halftime show. Yuck.

JLH thanks girl! Sounds like the perfect day you've got there! Enjoy your steak and the bed times ;)

Gonna head to a neighboring town for Walmart's sale today. We figure this town is much smaller than ours so their Walmart will probably be less crowded. Hopefully. Maybe. I hate black Friday shopping but there are good deals on bedding so I will risk it.

Luv: Where us your FRER test? Did you upload it?
Ditto girl .

Smh: Tnx for the shout out. I'm on CD17 today been getting ewcm from cd13. Very, very early for me.
I had a MRI for my knee yesterday and started phase 1/4 for my root canal:(
My leg is so swollen it looks like I have kidney failure.
DH has the flu, so I'm just gonna 'jump ' him to get the bd done. Hehehe
I am still waiting for the mediation to happen. I have made a formal complaint to a government body to investigate the hospital. My friend that got fired has lodged a unfair dismissal case with the commission. If I don't get my BFP thus cycle then I'm looking for another job. We've been thinking if going overseas to work.

I might not post everyday, but I am following you all. Rooting and praying for healthy pregnancies for all you lovely ladies.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo