Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Holley - I totally understand! SO frustrating!!!

Margie - gah how annoying! A doctors trip may not be a bad idea, along with a beta draw.

I really hope you're both pregnant!

AFM - I'm 5 dpo, but according to fertility friend I'm 6dpo, honestly I'm not sure which one is correct. I had a BIG temperature spike today which is great! I hope it's a good sign that things are back to normal, last month my highest temp was 98.1, so far I have had two temps above that. I had some cramping yesterday but other than that I have felt NOTHING! which is weird I have been having ovulation pains for days after i ovulate. Or maybe I wasn't really ovulating... Anyway hoping this is the month!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA, been traveling and trying to check in on my mobile is a bit of a challenge.

Big Congrats Massingale

I need to go catch up and read the prior posts, I think I missed some...

Does being grumpy count as a symptom? I can feel the claws coming out when dealing with some people today.

xx

T

User Image

9 years ago

haha! It can! I almost lost it today with someone too. I was in work mode and this person was disturbing that!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

I've been checking the forum every day, just haven't posted.

Holly I'm sorry your cycle is being so crazy. I hope something happens soon so you can move on.

Margie Your temps really have been crazy! I hope it's because there's a little bean burrowing in there!

Massing Congratulations!!

AFM I'm 7 DPO and very impatient. I haven't really had many symptoms. Yesterday and today I've been really tired. My temp dipped yesterday and came back up today (IB?) Today my CM has a light pink tinge to it. (Is tinge the right word? It sounds weird in my head!) Spotting around this time is normal for me but it's usually brown or bright red.

I'm gonna try to wait until next Friday to test. Try being the keyword. I might need a little help from you guys though. (Although some of you would probably be the devil on my shoulder telling me to just do it!)

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks everyone. This is driving me nuts! I have a doctors appointment on wed to get checked out.
Margie I hope that we get our "late" BFP! My temps have been up as well.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Idk - I know my temps have been crazy this cycle. It's so weird. I don't know what to think.I hope that was IB and that you get your BFP soon.

Holly - I have my fingers crossed that we both get late BFPs... if AF isn't here by Monday I'll have to see if I can get a beta test.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

I have another dilemma. I have a big bday party to go to
Tommorow and i want to have some drinks if i am
Not pregnant. But i just dont know. Of course the chance
Of me being pregnant are low at this time so what would you
Girls do?

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I guess one glass of wine is not the end of the world. You'll probably be fine if you don't get wasted. ;)

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Holly I agree with pbro. One glass won't hurt you.

In another note I almost had a full meltdown in the grocery store because they were out of the pop I wanted and DH said I had to share the dessert I wanted. So I put the dessert back and went to the car. I have no idea what's wrong with me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@ttc sounds like a molar pregnacy symptoms sounds similar to mines I'm praying for you

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo