Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 750 Replies | Last Page

MM, do you normally get indigestion? It sounds miserable

Margie, glad your feeling a little better.

User Image

9 years ago

Jess - I hope the Preseed works for the both of us. This was my first month using it and I have read nothing but great reviews about it. Fingers Crossed for the both of us. :)

Pbro- I am with you in the going crazy department. This week is going by SO slow.

Talula - No it's not normal, but I did eat at a new restaurant for lunch so maybe it just didn't settle too well. Lesson Learned. :S

One Day Closer, Ladies. I'm ready to see pictures and stories of your BFP.

User Image

9 years ago

Margie - I think I'm the only person in the world that only has about one day of "feeling" the time change then I'm fine. lol I hope your feeling better today.
Why did he sneak rum in your hot chocolote, silly husband!

pbro - aren't we all lol

TTC - stay away from google!!! It will freak you out!

Talula - Thanks! I hope it encourages everyone else to stay positive. I know how hard this process can be, but we still have to live while we wait which sometimes seems IMPOSSIBLE! We got this ladies!

Calli - It was my first REAL month to use it, I used it one time last month but I really think it was too late and I had already ovulated. But this month I used it religiously. I really do hope it does the trick!

I'm ready to see all those BFP's too!

AFM - 4dpo temp dropped below coverline, it did that one time last month but I think I was more like 2dpo then. I think that's weird.. But I have only been temping for two cycles so I know very little about the changes that occur. I am sort of crampy today and my legs hurt but I wonder if that's because I'm tired, or stress. A lot of people that we are close to are going through some really difficult times, we are trying to be there for them and we definitely wont stop but takes a lot out of you emotionally, which just drives me to be there for them harder than before. If you pray we would LOVE your prayers!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies.
I hope everyone's feeling good, it's a beautiful day out here and I'm feeling positive for some reason. One day less on the TWW, couldn't move fast enough.

Ry0202 congrats for the BFP.
TTClate30's I hope it's all good for your app and your beans healthy and growing.

For my TWW buddies, we're already at 4 DPO, I'll try to keep busy and not think too too much for the next days.

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Jessyann - I'm doing better today. I think I just ended up delaying my bedtime often enough this week that it took me longer to get over it. normally I'm not this tired. Also I have no idea why he thought rum wou be a good addition, but he wanted to make a fancy mint hot choclate for me... and he SAYS since the milk was boiling at the time that the alcohol would have burned off... I think it has to boil for longer than 2 minutes to get rid of the alcohol. I'm sorry to hear that there's so much stress around you. I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

Talula - Thanks.

TTC- I really hope that it was just too early and that everything is fine. Try and stay away from google. I think it's filled with horror stories.

AFM - My temp took a nose dive this morning and I tested with a CB Digitial BFN. Unfortunately, I think it's just the waiting game for AF. on the plus side I have to go to the doctor's this afternoon anyway so I can pick up my perscription of Clomid. I'll still be on here until the witch actually shows(hope springs eternal), but I want the perscription just in case.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

pbro - WOOHOO 4dpo!

Margie - your not out until the witch shows!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

15dpo today. No flow. Still BFN. Very Dry CM. Feeling totally out this month. I would rather just have AF show up so I can move on.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hi Everyone,
I just found out last night at 11pm that I am pregnant!!!!! I have waited for this moment for so long. 11 months of trying and I am finally going to be a mommy!!!!!! Due date is November 20, 2015. 4 weeks along!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

massingalebaby13- congrats!!!!!
Holly860- hang in there, I know how you feel. There's nothing we can say that'll make you feel better, but try to keep your mind busy and time seams to pass faster.

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

massingalebaby - Congratulations! I hope it's a sticky bean and that you have a

Holly - you and I are on the same level right now. my temp spiked back up this morning but I tested again and it's still BFN. If I'm not pregnant I would really like AF to just come and get on with it. I hate being stick in limbo. Who knows maybe we're both just late on getting HCG built up in our systems.

AFM - 16 DPO temp spike BFN... I don't know whats going on with my body any more... hopefully AF shows soon or gives me a BFP soon. if it goes on much longer I may have to go to the doctor.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo