Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Thanks everyone! I'm feeling more optimistic but still trying not to get too excited.

Margie- I hope you feel better!

Ry-congrats!!

Talula-I hope you caught the egg!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTC, I'm so glad you are feeling a bit more optimistic this morning!
I have a question though, why did your doctor have you go in for a scan so early?
The reason why I ask is because around here you usually wont get an ultrasound until 9-12 weeks unless there is a reason why you may need to have one early. I'm hoping I get to go at 8 weeks when I get pregnant.

Margie - I hope it is your month! If not IUI is a great option!

Holly - Every month that it doesn't happen is a struggle and the longer it takes the harder it is! I'm sorry it has taken so long, I hope you get your BFP VERY soon!

Talula - Staying positive is the ONLY way we will survive this! :) haha! TTCing is not for the faint-hearted.
I hope this month is YOUR month, and hopefully you will be so busy that you will barely notice the days! :)

RY - Congratulations! That is fantastic news!

AFM - I have learned SOOO much about my body since I stated this journey, how everything works is quite fascinating!
Seems like everything is right on track for me, the only thing that is different is last month my temp didn't get to 98.1 until I was 8 DPO. Today I'm 3 or 4 DPO and it was 98.21. I think that's pretty fantastic, my hormones are FINALLY getting back to normal. Hopefully this month will work out for us!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Everyone is super quiet today!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Hi jessyann- he had me come in because he was concerned my pregnancy was ectopic because my betas were so low. But he insists he still should see something by now. But he did say maybe it's just a little behind so that's why he ordered an HCG. I go in next week and I will be exactly 7 weeks then so hoping this little bean does some growing by then!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TT- I hope your appointment goes well next week! Be sure to let us know.

AFM - Not feeling too swell today. It seems every time I eat I have bad indigestion which ends up making me nauseous... I'm sure it isn't a pregnancy symptom, but it's happening and its very annoying.. I am also exhausted, I have a lot going on with work and trying to do some home projects when I get off work. I was hoping all of this would make these weeks fly by, but instead its just tiring me.
One minute I feel like "I'm pregnant. This is the month" the next I'm reading articles online and I think "I'll never get pregnant" all the thoughts of what if I didn't bed enough. what if I didn't bed in time. Its just one what if after another.

Are these two weeks up yet? :S

I just hope you ladies have a great day & we all get happy news soon!

User Image

9 years ago

MMCalli - I think you and I have been trying for about the same amount of time! This is our fourth cycle... we also used preseed! Hopefully that was the trick for both of us!

9 years ago

Hey ladies

TTC - when do you have your next HCG test?

Jessyann - Yeah it really was quiet on here today. I kinda hope that this is my month but I'm afraid that it's not. I really don't want to get my hopes up. I'm glad your temp spiked up that's an awesome jump.

Ry - I hope it's a sticky bean.

Talula - I hope you caught the egg this month. Do you use BBT?I'm hoping the disappointment will be completely worth it once I have my baby.

Holly - 9 months is a long time when you want something badly and it seems to just keep getting harder. I hope you get your BFP soon.

AFM - I feel a bit better than yesterday but I'm so tired. This time change is really kicking my butt this week. My temp spiked up again this morning but I'm not sure if it was because my body temp naturally went up or if it was related to the half a shot of rum that my darling idiot DH snuck into my hot chocolate. I'm not sure because it went back up to the temps that I got when I had a glass of wine in the evening... I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

3 DPO, trying not to go crazy...

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Margie-their not having me do any more HCG tests before theU/S. I kinda wish they would of course. But I was bad and consulted dr Google for images of ultrasounds at 5weeks 5 days and most of them do at least have a sac and a yolk. With mine clearly only having a sac It makes me more nervous. Augh only 1 more week to go!

9 years ago

Ry- Congrats! !

Jess-I love it! Your positive attitude is awesome. I have not started BBT, I just started learning cervix position etc 2 wks ago. This is all still very new to me. Getting pregnant again wasn't even a thought until last Oct when we got a surprise bfp. Are you only doing BBT? Nice spike btw (I understand the basics)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo