Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Just got the call about my beta it's 2330 so we're hoping it's just a little behind. He thought for 5 weeks 5 days they should see something. So I'm going back next Thursday for another ultrasound. Glad my HCG made such a jump since it was only 57 the last time they took it (a week ago Friday).

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTC that's great!!! I bet you see your little baby the next time you go!

Holly, I'm so sorry you are having such a tough time! Try not to blame yourself, I know that's easier said than done. But in reality it's not your fault, sometimes these things take a while. Which SUCKS! DO you mind if I ask how long you have been trying?

Helly, I'm SO sorry!!! :(

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Ttc that's wonderful news yay. I knew it was just early.

9 years ago

Ttc so glad your hcg has gone up I'm praying for you hope fully you see that little heart beat on your next scan

User Image

9 years ago

TTClate, hang in there girl!! That hcg jump is wonderful so I'm sure it's just too early! Don't give up hope just yet xx big hug

9 years ago

TTC - your HCG sounds awesome. I hope it was just too early and that you'll see the heartbeat on your next scan.

Holly - I'm 13 DPO as well. I tested yesterday and it was a BFN so I figure I'll just wait until AF shows or I'm late before testing again. I totally feel you on being curvy. I don't think it taking a while is your fault. Sometimes it just takes a while. How long have you been trying?

AFM - I feel like crap today, I'm sore and tired and I don't feel well and my head keeps pounding. I don't think this was my month after all. If it isn't then it's on to an IUI.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Jessy and Margie- Thanks for listening. I am on month 9. So Its long and I totally know others have been trying for longer. Its a struggle for us all.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly- hang in there! It's definitly a long hard journey for some of us. And your not out until the witch shows! With this pregnancy I tested at 12 DPO and it was stark white and tested again at 14 DPO and barely saw a faint line. So there's still a chance!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hello Ladies-

MMcalli: I think I'm going to try REAL hard to wait till AF, we all know I wont make it that long, but I'm sure going to aim for that goal. Experienced a CP (hcg made it to about 100 then dropped off) in Jan and if I hadnt tested every other day from 10dpo, I might not have never known.

Kelley828 & Holly - Sending you both a big hug !!!

Jessyann- I know what you mean, taking it day by day sounds like a great plan. I'm in!

TTClate30s - hopefully the US was just too soon, those numbers look good!!

Ry- MMcalli is right, give it another day or two and test again.

Margie- Hoping you get your answers soon, and you start feeling better. Its tough to hang your heart on it only to be disappointed in the end.

AFM; I had to leave town this am, so DH and got in one last BD. According to all previous cycles I should be Ovulating today, however all the signals my body sent out point to Sat.. UGH who knows this cycles been weird. I'm going to try and not let this consume my every thought for the next 2wks. *right* and analyze every goose-bump.... ha
I'm so happy to have a group of ladies that truly understand.

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you ladies for your advice yesterday! I got my BFP this morning with FMU! So excited, and keeping my fingers crossed that it sticks, as I'm only DPO13!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo