Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 697 Replies | Last Page

@MamaK: I cannot wait to hear what you are having and to see pics of your little one!!! Eeek!!! Glad you are doing good too!

@megan: So glad you made the jump! I hope you were testing too early and you get your BFP! I never tried ferning but always wanted to. I think the microscope needed can be pretty spendy. I used Answer OPKs because they come with a free hpt and they worked for me. Good luck!

@rbk: You can always request they use a butterfly needle so you are only poked for a second then they leave flexible plastic in there. I am Catholic too and had no issue with getting help to get pregnant. It is great you plan to adopt though! Dh and I are starting to look into baptismal classes :) Keeping my fingers crossed your spotting is implantation bleeding!!

@lawbride: Would you say you have a buzzing feeling in your uterus? I had that when I got my bfp!!! My boobs didn't get gigantor until I was about 6 weeks along though.

@luv: I am so happy your temps have dropped!! Woot!! I hope you O in the next couple of days!!! I'm saying by Tuesday for sure!

@Holly: How much prometrium are you taking and how often?

@cam: Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

@amag: Sorry your dh's SA didn't come back stellar but I am so happy you are able to get in with the RE so quickly!! I bet its IUI for you next month! Exciting!!!!

@afmedic: I agree! Your progesterone levels are awesome! Mine was 2.82.... supplememntal progesterone was a must and litterally a life saver for my little girl.

@JLHart: Hey girly! Did AF let up on you yet? I am hoping you have a great relaxing weekend after getting through today of course!

@rice: I am jealous of your love for working out. I hate it. Short workouts, long workouts, any workouts. I hate. Good luck this cycle!! Ugh.. sorry you had a crappy morning. I hate those days when I wake up thinking its the weekend and then realize I have to work and am late. I feel for you girl!

AFM: I think I was able to say hello to everyone above! Happy Friday everyone :)

User Image

10 years ago

So much hope--Ha ha, thanks. But trust me I DON'T do it because I love it. I do it because if I don't I will gain weight fast because I love food!! I've already gained a few pounds in the past month because I stopped running a few times a week. It's always very difficult for me to get back into it after taking some time off. So, that's why I feel like I should do something during this time.

Happy Friday to all of the wonderful ladies on here!! And Good Luck to anyone that will be testing soon.

10 years ago

@MamaKB18- Glad everything is going well for you!

@megan.l.o - Now that I am used to them I just buy the cheapest opks I can fine and have no issues with them. Of course, the digital ones are pretty fool proof. However, they can get quite pricey if you need to keep buying them every month.

@lawbride88- enjoy the fantastic boobs! haha

@Rice820 - I hope those symptoms mean something this month!

I am currently at CD 16. I should be ovulating soon! I am almost out of opk's. Turns out they are taking their sweet time to here haha. And my temps are pretty erratic. But I have been a lot more relaxed this cycle. So I am hoping that helps!

User Image

10 years ago

Lawbride I'll start Monday.
Smh thanks.
Afm 6 dpo nothing new to report! Gm everyone

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--Yippee. That's exciting. what kind of tests do you use?

blue--I definitely am. lol. I sound like a perv. I hope your OPKs come soon! I usually order off of amazon because it only takes 2 days for anything to arrive.

SMH--hmm, it's kind of like pressure but rather fleeting. It's not stabbing like a cramp would be and it doesn't HURT. I so hope that this is our month!

Rice--those symptoms SOUND good but being cautiously optimistic is probably the best approach during the TWW. I didn't really sleep last night so I woke up and baked muffins--pumpkin streusel with cream cheese drizzle. DH took them to work.

Luv--I would think you'll be O'ing here pretty soon. I thought for sure you'd O sooner on Clomid.

10 years ago

Ok, question for those of you who temp. For the past couple of days I've been wondering if I need a new thermometer. Yesterday my first temp was 97.80 and I thought that was kind of low considering the day before was 98.18 so I took it again a minute later and got 97.96. Then, this morning my first temp was 97.79 and my second temp was 97.85. Do you think I need a new one? Or is it fine and I'm just obsessing too much? It could definitely be the latter, ha ha.

10 years ago

I have ten internet cheapies.

User Image

10 years ago

cam---I think I have 10 or 12 myself. Trying not to use them until there's a possibility that I could get a BFP which isn't until ~ Wednesday at the earliest.

10 years ago

I may...hold off until then as well!

User Image

10 years ago

Rice re: your temping question, that has happened to me a lot and it's because your thermometer tip starts out at room temperature, and when you take your temp it goes up a lot. If you take your temp again, the thermometer tip is already warm, so it may increase upon taking it a second time. It's okay to go by the second temp as long as you go by it EVERY time, otherwise just go by the first temp :) For the record your temps aren't that weird, I have seen some insane ups and downs before on other people's charts! We're talking swings of a full degree.

SMH I hope I O soon! I wouldn't mind Monday or Tuesday :)

lawbride I will probably O sooner on Clomid, my usual O day is like CD 19. I just want to drop multiple eggs :)

Cam good morning! 6 DPO ohhh you're getting there! Hooray!

bluerose yay we are just about cycle buddies :) How many OPKs do you have left? If I could teleport some to you I would, I have eleventy billion :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo