Community post

Discussion

LMP Oct 28- anyone else?

View Full Post

Hello all my LMP was Oct 28 looking for others with the same LMP or close to!

99 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 99 Replies | Last Page

AKenny11- I agree with Matrixx I don't think everyone gets egg white cm. I thought about testing today too just for shiggles! My cm dried up for a couple days and now it's back x 10! So gross!! If you test let me know!

PS I've been eating velveeta shells and cheese quite a bit lately!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello there I am new on here tonight just joined an hour or so ago . My las af was the 28th October to so yes please I would like to join the 2 week with u and all.
Nightmear already lol ,it really is one of the worst times in a women's life and two weeks feels soooo much longer than two weeks..
Very best of luck to each and every one of you..
I already have children and would like to say that none of my pregnancies have been the same and I only had sore boobs for one of pregnancies and no symptoms for the others, so no symptoms doesn't mean no BFP so baby dust to all.

11 years ago

I think I'll test start testing on the 20th so I'll be 11dpo if I did ovulate on the 9th and continue to test every other day after that if I can resist going a day without it!

11 years ago

I hope you get a BFP at 11DPO. I keep looking at the test galleries and the lines are so faint that early I wonder why bother, but the wait is so horrible, I understand peeing on sticks as early as possible! I'll be 11DPO the day after Thanksgiving and I'm subusy then maybe that will take my mind off delaying a few days.

What brand tests are you guys using? I have a bunch of Wandfo strips that came free with the OPK ones.

11 years ago

I'll just be using the walmart 88 cent cheapies until I get something and confirm with a first response or a digital, if I get something that is.

11 years ago

I have Wondfo and Clinical Guard. Hate, hate, hate the Clinical Guard ones. I'll get something else though or just go ahead and confirm with my OBGyn if I get a BFP.

User Image

11 years ago

Walmart cheapies for me also! 6dpo

User Image

11 years ago

Ugh this site is going to make me go crazy!! Looking at all these tests just makes me want to go out and buy some and start peeing like crazy.

11 years ago

I'm trying to hold off for 2 more days until testing. This is a struggle, lol.

I was a little discouraged yesterday when it seemed as if I would have no symptom at all. I had a really good day, and after laying down OMG. I feel like I've been hit by a big truck. My noise is stopped up, my ears hurt, and I have a sore throat. My body aches similar to having the flu. I also asked my husband for food and when he came back with a cheeseburger I almost gagged. Only had one bite and couldn't stomach it because of the cheese.

Oh, I'm so anxious to know. Heres to waiting for 2 more days for my BFP!!!! I can't wait to hear the results from you all as well!

User Image

11 years ago

MzThangg- My nose started to act up yesterday sometimes stuffy, sometimes runny but I have no other symptoms pointing to me being sick. I actually had the hubby go to Mcdonalds yesterday for some cheeseburgers and fries, and I really dont like Mcdonalds so that was odd for me. My right bood is also still hurting but not my right but both nipples are sore and sensitive. I don't know why but the closer I get to testing the more I almost don't want to, I just feel like whats the point it's going to be negative. I know there is a good possibility of me being pregnant but I just feel like im going to be disappointed. I really am hoping that we all get what we want this month.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo