Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

581 - 590 of 697 Replies | Last Page

1st--what were you numbers?

10 years ago

SMH---Thank you so much for your kind words and support. You are so sweet!! As for my time, I accrue 1 day of sick and vacation every month. Right now I only have about 9 days saved. But, with the 10% reduction in pay I will accrue an additional day every pay period, which will help a little. So Im hoping that I dont get really sick because I cant afford to take much time off for the next 9 months! Im super excited and anxious for our first prenatal appointment. They will do a vaginal ultrasound so hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat. That will probably make me cry and it usually takes a lot for that, ha ha.

Law---Those lines are so dark now!! It put a smile on my face to read those awesome beta results...I knew they would be great but damn there might be twins in there, LOL!! That is so exciting for you :) My first appointment is on December 13th. What was the first day of your last period? I thought we were closer together with our dates.

I cant wait until these work days are over!! With this weather outside I just want to cuddle up on the couch! Although, I did promise myself that I would work out tonight. I have to do what I can before I start feeling sick and tired. But, we will see how that goes.

10 years ago

Law My first number at 12 dpo (Nov 6) was 158 then 14 dpo (Nov 8) it was 359. My doubling time was like 40.54.

10 years ago

@lawbride88 - Great beta results! It sounds like everything is going well, aside from the getting up at 4 am.

@luvtowalkfast- glad to hear your temps are toasty! Hopefully they continue and lead to a BFP.

@Camasia- haha thanks for the belly rub!

@So_much_hope - enjoy your 4 days off!!

So I am either 5 or 10 dpo. Either way temps are still up and looking good. Took at test this morning just in case I am the 10 dpo. Pretty sure it was negative. But that's ok since I may only be 5 dpo. haha If I don't get a BFP this cycle it's going to be a surprise period I guess.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Law, congrats hun!!! can't wait to hear about the first appointment ;)

Luv, I can't wait until Thursday!!!

Cam, Prayers lifted for you and good thoughts your way superwoman :)

SMH, I am right with you...just one more day to get through!! We can do it.

1st, so glad you are back ;)

Holly, how are you feeling??

Blue, hope all is well!

Beyond, how are things?

Rice, Hey there...LOVED the slideshow..may have to "borrow" that one day :)

Ugh...I know I am missing someone, please forgive me!

AFM, CD15, having EWCM! Getting it in with the hubs. Just feeling really happy...having some sharp pains across my belly and a bit gassy...lol. We are so not traditional...although all the dishes sound amazing for Thanksgiving! We are having..........Steak! HA HA HA.

10 years ago

JLHart Yay for EWCM and bding!! Loads of baby dust your way :) Thanks for the welcome back :)

10 years ago

Rice--I'm not going by LMP since it would be woefully inaccurate given how long I stimmed. I O'd on the eleventh so today I'm 4w1d. I thought we were only 2-3 days apart.

1st--your numbers were quite high. Must have implanted early!

JLHart --my husband shunned the traditional foods so we are skipping them as well. Hopefully I can get an appt before Christmas and of course ill tell you all about it :) yay for EWCM--that's something I never get.

Blue--I probably would have tested as well. Are you going to wait to keep testing?

10 years ago

JLH steak for Thanksgiving, you are brilliant! :) Yay for the EWCM and BDing!!

bluerose thanks girly! Your temps are looking good now, it is definitely possible/likely that you are only 5 DPO but like you said you'll find out when you do or don't get AF ;) Hopefully you get a BFP instead!

1stTTC that first beta was ridonkulous! I'd have panicked that I was having triplets, LOL ;) I'm not doing anything special for thanksgiving, just having dinner with the husband! You going anywhere this weekend?

Rice get your workout on, girl!

lawbride true there is a huge range, just prepare yourself mentally for the twin possibility ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

Law---I knew we were close. I Od on the 10th so we are only a day apart. But my OB said that my O date doesnt matter because they go by the LMP for the first appointment.

JLHart---Im glad you enjoyed my slideshow idea. I enjoyed it because I got to watch their surprised reaction, which would have been a little different if I just came out and told them.

Luv---Thanks, I can use some motivation right now ;)

10 years ago

So, my doctor called. He's going to have me do another blood test next week--Wednesday or so--and then decide when I should come in for my first u/s. He said at that point I should have numbers over 2000 and we can do a dating u/s. That makes me excited!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo