Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 750 Replies | Last Page

to my all TWW buddies! This is the exciting hopefully part of our cycles! Lets try not to stress, I know that sounds SUPER easy - can you hear my sarcasm? Let's encourage each other and stay strong and try not to obsess. Okay I may be speaking mostly to myself but really I hope these next few weeks go by quickly for all of us!

Kelley - I'm SO so sorry!! :( But I'm glad you finally got AF so you can move on to the next cycle!

AFM - I'm not going to plan on any certain day for testing, if I get the urge on a day that I could possible get a positive result I will test but otherwise I may just wait until my period is due. I'm just going to play it by ear, so to say!
There is a possibility that I'm actually 3dpo instead of 2dpo but I'm not certain. Anyway I feel NOTHING today, my cervix is low and I have NO clue what that is suppose to mean. I'm just trying to take it day by day, and not spend too much time on these websites. My temp still seems a little low but since I don't really have much to go on it could be perfectly normal for me. I've never had issues with pregnancy and low hormones before so I'm sure it's probably normal, it is above what I would consider to be my "cover line".

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Well, I have good news and bad news. The pregnancy is in the uterus but the bad news is nothing was in the sac. He believes it's a blighted ovum. The are running another beta and calling me, Hopefullu soon. This is heartbreaking. The RE said he's not optimistic. I need a miracle

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I'm CD29 and TTC. I think I'm around DPO12. We have been trying for a few months with no luck. Normally during the TWW I spend a fortune on pregnancy tests so this month i bough the internet cheap dip sticks. In the past 2 days I got 4 or more light positives on them but now dont trust them. Took an EPT this afternoon and had a squinter (I mean barely barely there). THoughts?? I dont want to tell the hubby unless it's for sure.

9 years ago

Kelley828- I know the depressed feeling. I have had two friends start TTC process and get pregnant before me. Its an emotional roller coaster.

Pbro83- After checking out the pregnancy test gallery, I may wait till 10 DPO. No need to go through the negative disappointment when the odds are it could be a false negative due to testing too soon. Its just hard waiting. :S

idk3333- I hope you are able to have the willpower to wait. I always have the symptoms and think "ok this is it" only to be let down with a negative test. POS addiction is real and it can get expensive. <Do they have meetings for that? ;)

Jessyann1985- Stress.... What's that? KIDDING. It's so easy to say "Ok, no stressing this month" but it's so hard to actually do. I hope to be super busy in the next two weeks so it'll go by faster.

TTClate30s- I am sending good vibes your way. Miracles happen everyday!

Ry0202- If you have had more than one positive, I'd say you're pregnant.. If you just need the reassurance go get a digital. After wanting a positive for so long its surreal when you finally get one.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks for the advice. I think I may just wait one more day and use fmu just in case. Wishing all of you ladies luck on you Nov babies!

9 years ago

Oh, TTClate, I hate to hear that!!!!!! Praying it's just too early to see anything, and that there is a little bean in there! Don't give up hope! My best friend thought she lost a baby last year, but they found 3 sacs in her! One in the tubes without anything in it, one in the uterus without anything in it, and the last they weren't sure had any life because there was no heartbeat. She now has a beautiful baby girl that they thought she was miscarrying or wasn't really there because of all her issues! God is a miracle worker!! Praying for you!

9 years ago

TTC - I REALLY think it's too early!!! I think they need to do another ultrasound in 1 to 2 weeks! A beta is not a bad idea either, but I really think another ultrasound would be best!
Have you ever had an ultrasound this early?

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Kelley I am sorry but thankfully finally after started so you can prepare again and stop wondering. Hugs..

Ttclate. I wouldn't get to worried yet. I Had my ultrasound they only saw the yolk sac and gestational sac. I'm six weeks two days. And it's so early that's. No measurements or heartbeat to pick up but I kinda figured that. They are having me come in next wed for another ultrasound. . Oh and not twins just one.
So don't let that guy worry you yet. It's so early. Hugs

Wishing all those waiting to opk and pregnancy test Goodluck

9 years ago

TTCLate- I think thats to early to diagnose a Blightened Ovum. Its way to early, that baby is so small at this time it could be hiding in there.
My SIL just went through this and she was 9.5 weeks before diagnosis. Keep getting your Beta tested and if it keeps going up wait until your next ultrasound. I fell its just way to early!

AFM I am 13dpo...I could push it back to 12 I guess..but all my tests are BFN!! I am so discouraged right now. My temps are SUPER high I have really sore nipples. I really think I should see something by now. I had the smallest of small pink CM(only new because I do my own internal checks) at 8 and 9dpo. If I wasn't doing my own checking I wouldn't have seen it. It was barely anything.

This is so hard. I am really glad I have your girls to talk with. I feel so crappy today. Sometimes I wonder if I am to heavy(I am not obese by any means but I have some curves). I did gain some "marriage" weight since our wedding and thats when my periods went wonky. I feel its all my fault and my DH wants to be a daddy so bad. Its the worst feeling in the world when you can't do that for them. Every time I start my AF and I have to tell my DH It KILLS me.

I am sending all you ladies some prayer and I know I need it.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

So I disappeared yet again when the old witch showed her face. She was a week late, which got my hopes up. :-(
Here's to starting over again. Good luck ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo