Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

571 - 580 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Cam Thanks for the belly rubs of blessings! You are too sweet :)

Law At my first appointment I was 6 weeks 1 day... My next appointment is Dec. 6th.

10 years ago

lawbride hooray! :) I'm gonna get some groceries and buy stamps today. Not the most thrilling day, but I'll take it! How about you?

1stTTC thanks dude :) Keep 'em crossed! Turkey lurky doo and turkey lurky dee, I hope I get a Thanksgiving BFP!

I decided to take a test this morning at 8 DPO, knowing it's super early and I almost certainly will get a negative, and I did. I think this month because my expectations are so high I want to temper them a bit by seeing a negative early on, if that makes sense. If I waited any longer that negative would just smack me right in the face. Next test will be Thanksgiving though :)

10 years ago • Post starter

1st--6 weeks seems awful early. I don't think my doctor would see me that early. Lucky girl.

luv--not much. I baked chocolate pb chip muffins for DH and his coworkers and blueberry bran muffins for myself.

10 years ago

Luv Absolutely love the little rhyme. So cute!!! And I can't wait till Thanksgiving morning!!!! FX'd!

Law I think my doctor just really wanted to confirm it was a viable pregnancy since the previous mc and this pregnancy were so close together... Hope you can get yours soon!! FX'd!

10 years ago

luv--that makes sense. So, you next appt will be at the 10 week mark?

10 years ago

Law It will be at my 8 week mark... about 8 week, 1 day.

10 years ago

@afmedic: Thank you so much for sharing your story. I cannot believe all you went through. You are a strong woman and I am so glad you little girl came out perfect!!

@law: Awesome results!!!! Let us know when you schedule your appointment! That is a pretty quick doubling time! I think you either have twins or are carrying a girl. My doubling time was 28.1 hours and with that fast of a doubling my RE said there was a chance I was carrying twins.

@luv: Hooray for not working! I am stoked about your high progesterone levels too! Yipee!!! Cute rhyme! Haha! Oh man... I am so sorry about the bfn :( Its so super early but still bfns are disappointing :(

@1stTTC: Glad to see you back here :)

@cam: Glad studying went well.

AFM: I only have to wake up one more time to come to work! Then I'm off for 4 whole days! Woohoo!

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride just want to make sure I have this correct - at 11 DPO you were at 42, and at 14 DPO you were at 267? You could SO have twins in there. BetaBase finally loaded for me. Here are the stats for median HCG at those DPO:

Single pregnancies: 11 DPO 24, 14 DPO 104
Twin pregnancies: 11 DPO 40, 14 DPO 209

DAMN GIRL you might have some twins up in there! Are you getting another beta done?

1stTTC your doc is awesome! I hope mine will be that cool when the time comes ;) heehee, whatcha up to today?

SMH thanks!! Yay for your upcoming four day weekend! Are you gonna sleep in?

10 years ago • Post starter

Law Now I really can't wait to hear about your first appointment!!! Twins is definitely a possibility after looking at those ranges Luv found... Wow!! Exciting!!! :)

Luv Yea, she is really awesome... And I sure hope yours is too :)) Not much, just at work... on break right now... So ready to get the day over with and one day closer to Thanksgiving/Long Weekend!!! :) What you doing?

SMH Thanks for the welcome back :) I am looking forward to my whole 4 days off too!!! It's going to be great :)

10 years ago

SMH--do girls have faster doubling times than boys? That would be awesome.

Luv-I just looked. Wow, I mean I totally could but then again the ranges are so high for twins and singletons that anything could happen. I'd rather have a singleton but I'd happily welcome twins.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo