Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

571 - 574 of 574 Replies

@basia-Well i sincerely hope I don't have to worry about getting AF. My doctor told me to clean everything out up there while in the shower as the stuff left over is just that...left over crud. You body absorbs the progesterone and then the chunky stuff just says behind. So that is what i have been doing. It's so gross lol.

Well, i tested last night and it was a BFN. It wasn't after a long hold and I know I am not technically out, but was so hoping it would be positive like you Basia! I read through a lot of forums that made me fee better. Many of them said they didn't get their positive until 9dp5dt. I am still holding out hope. It's the only option. I will wait for my beta on Thursday.

Today my lower back is just killing me. I hope this is a good sign. Basia...any symptoms for you yet?

9 years ago

LS - hopefully it is still early :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I am tired and my boobs hurt and I am a bit nauseous but that makes me happy. I am more nauseous in the evenings then I am in AM. I don't have appetite and I am happy I don't crave sweets b/c I am usually crazy about those :) Spotting stopped and cramps are almost all gone. I am a bit nervous as I wait for my 2nd beta results. I should be getting those in the next few hours. I really hope HCG doubled and will be above 100.

I just wanted to add the first few days I felt like AF was almost here. I had cramps and spotting so maybe back pain is a good sign :)
My friend who also had IVF said that she had the same things happening to her: she was spotting had cramps and back pain - just like AF was on her way and she is 7 weeks pregnant now)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

@basia-Thank you :) My sister never got positive HPT's with any of her pregnancies. Only blood work confirming. Maybe i am like her. I did get a faint positive from my trigger so i know i can get a positive, but i would assume the trigger probably is a much more concentrated amount. Maybe my body just doesn't like them. With my two IUI's i tested on day three and day five post my trigger and they were totally negative. I also used a cheap internet strip so who knows. Look at me...trying to talk myself into feeling better haha.

I NEVER get cramps...like ever. I have super easy periods and my only sign of AF ever is my back ache. So with being on progesterone, i would not have any reason to feel like AF was coming since it will keep AF away...of course it can give me false pregnancy symptoms, but i am just hoping this is going to be my symptom. My friend who is 23 weeks pregnant from IVF had no symptoms at all expect for bumps on her nipples ha, but no cramping, aching, anything.

I cannot wait to feel that way!! Excited for you! It's a good thing that your symptoms are becoming more noticeable,. I am sure your numbers will be great, cant wait to hear!

9 years ago

Hey girls... Red78701 started a new April forum:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=350777&p=1#reply_198370

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo