Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

561 - 570 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Go with purple!!! I've had every colour under the sun and the pink fades far too quickly!!!!!

10 years ago

I agree with Sam, go purple Tracey! Sounds awesome! :)

10 years ago

Could also try blue maybe as well, it's a shame I can't post pics here of what I'm looking at getting n u could help choose from them

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Could also try blue maybe as well, it's a shame I can't post pics here of what I'm looking at getting n u could help choose from them

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I still think purple looks the best but I am a big fan of peacock green and black. Which ever colour you do choose they're all fashion colours and are most likely to fade on the third or fourth wash but your hairdresser should stock things called loreal colour pumps which is literally a pump bottle full of colour that you rub in to your hair after you shampoo it and they help keep the colour fresh they are amazing!!! I'm excited for you! However keep in mind the saying is true once you go black you never go back!!! It took me 6 months to get from black to blonde!!!

10 years ago

Update from me... Feeling O pains tonight. Look out hubby! Ha.
Ps Peacock green sounds awesome too! Wish we could see pics! :)

10 years ago

Yay for O pains Tracey!!!!! Lol who would have thought at some stage in iut lives we would be embracing the cycle pains!! Absolutely bizarre

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!!!!

Hop everyone is well on this hump day!

I think I hVe myself a faint second line this morning but when I say faint I mean faint!!! Hoping it's not an evap!!

I will try and get a picture but I think it will be hard to capture but I dunno we will see.

10 years ago

eh its uploaded but you can't see it which makes me look like a crazy person lol.

i had to resize the image using the online photo editor and now i can't see it!! i wish you could all see the picture on my phone!!!

10 years ago

I'm unsure if I can see it or not BUT excited to see a darker line tomorrow !!! I hope it's a start of a bfp for us all ! Wouldn't that be great !!

Hope u got hubby last night Jodi :) !!

Well my temp rose again today so definitely Od when ff n here say :( let's just pray I had a really healthy egg that stuck around for a while !

I'm off to my friends salon now wish me luck n hope I don't come out looking like a freak :D

Ill see if I can private MSG my email to you ladies so I can show you'd a pic xx

Every have a great day !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo