Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

561 - 570 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Law- I love to cook too, but he loves it more so I let him have it, that and his food is amazing! The basic way to explain SVT is everyone can make their heart race when like doing exercises etc, well SVT the heart races for no reason and can not go back down. They say due to the increase blood flow you have during pregnancy it can happen. During SVT your hearts electrical system is out of wack, If you your heart races to long at any rate you start to fatigue and your heart muscle fatigue. Usually SVT is above 200 beats per min. They first had me bare down like making a bowel movement to try to slow my heart, because when you do that you push down on your Vagel nerve, if that does not work they will give you a medication that basically stops your heart for less then a second, this basically resets the electrical system. Having one episode of SVT weakens the heart muscles, so that is why I am at risk for having it happen again especially during pregnancy. This go round I definatly will pay attention to it and say something sooner so it can be addressed

10 years ago

PS law nothing wrong with being a POAS addict. That is why I keep the internet cheapies in stock. LOL

10 years ago

Afmedic--I ran out of Internet cheapies. That makes sense about the SVT an you're quite brave for risking it a second time.

10 years ago

I've been awake since 4am. 4!!! MY goodness. This is getting ridiculous. New progress pics posted for those interested.

10 years ago

I got my second beta results... 267. So the doubling time is 26.98 hours. I have to schedule my first appt with my ob/gyn to get an ultrasound in about 4 weeks or so. I cannot wait.

10 years ago

Cam hope your studying went well! :)

afmedic I don't think you're crazy for wanting another, you are definitely brave though! I hope your upcoming pregnancy goes much more smoothly :)

lawbride yay that's a great beta! Hoozah! :) 4 weeks to u/s is right in time for Christmas so that's good!

AFM 8 DPO and my temps are quite toasty. I may have a mild cold, I was a bit stuffed up when I woke up but it's not so bad now. Still pretty jazzed about my progesterone level! Kind of amazing since I don't feel too much different than usual in the TWW. My boobs aren't hurting or anything :-P I have off work AGAIN today (my clients are out of town for Thanksgiving week so not much for me to do), so I'm gonna run some errands. Wheee :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--thanks hun! Yep, Dec. 23rd if I get an appointment at the 8 week mark. So, what are you up to today?

10 years ago

Wow... lots to catch up on! Haha, well it goes....

Law Congrats on the great beta results!! And Can't wait to hear about your appointment!! Thank you for understanding. I am trying to do better with the whole freak out sessions.. MC is just a terrifying thing to even think about...

Luv Congrats on the great progesterone level and warm welcome back... A bfp on thanksgiving morning would be amazinggg! FX'd extra tight for you!!

Camasia I will be thinking about you on Wednesday!! FX'd for you!!

Afmedic Thanks for the welcome back :) The story about your daughter is absolutely amazing. You are definitely a strong woman and wonderful mother. Hope you saw that temp rise you were looking for!!! FX'd!!

Beyond So sorry about showing up!!! FX'd for you... next cycle will be the one!! :)

Again, sorry, for the ones I may have missed!!!! Tons to catch up one!! :)

10 years ago

Gm ladies yes law studying went well now again after work.
1stttc thanks sweets. Rubbing y'all bellies for blessings and baby dust!!!

User Image

10 years ago

cam--you're too cute! I'm so hopeful for you!

1st--when is your next appt scheduled? how many weeks were you at the first one?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo