Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 905 Replies | Last Page

I seriously LOVE this board and you ladies!!! You gals with all the BFPs better not all run away on us, we need your encouragement and your SUPER baby dust (bc apparently there is something magical going on over here on the June forum)! lol

AFM: well only CD9, not going to O for a while, probably at least a week or so, so its gonna be a long week of temping and peeing on OPKs for me. Going back to the gym despite my ridiculously tired body and mind, I need to get healthy!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Yes, please stick around...the rest of us need those vibes!! We're up to 12 now! Let's keep it going!!

10 years ago

Hello ladies,
This is my first post here.... TTC since Jan 2013 and more intensively past 2-3 months... I am 7DPO today... I think I will start testing on 10DPO (I am a total POAS addict)...
I am having some symptoms such as very sore boobs especially on the sides, very very tired (unusually so), hungrier than usual...
But I am having trouble trusting my body now, I had all symptoms in the book last month and I am pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy so without a lot of success I am trying not to think about it this month.
I really need some buddies now

Well, to all the , to you!!!
And , and to the rest of us

User Image

10 years ago

Oh yay!! So many positives!! Lets hope there is something in the water this month! Congrats to everyone with their BFPs!

10 years ago

I'm not going anywhere. I'm sticking around to share some baby dust!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Kotkid I have my fingers crossed for you! It's a good month for

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I am so happy for the BFPs this month. Cristi I'm just thrilled to hear you're pg! Your strength amazes me and I know many of us depend on your positive attitude!

to those who are waiting!

10 years ago

Wow it does seem like a good month for BFPs, I am so sorry I did not find this forum months ago...

User Image

10 years ago

While- I am cd 11 and my edd is June 22....opks still negative which is good bc last month I think I Oed too early.

10 years ago

Lacey: Keep ya chin up hun. One way or another, you will have a baby. Hugs to you

Christi: Yay!!! That is great news. Am so happy for you and that is one strong hcg result at 11dpo. I am sending you sticky vibes by the bucket load :) H&H9M

Jennavee, Bammom, debby: Congratulations to you all. H&H9M

1stTTC: I see a faint line. FX'd that it is darker in a few days

Good luck to everyone else on the forum who are waiting to O, or waiting to test :)

AFM, not much to report. CD20, 21 in half an hour lol. Diet to lose weight before I can be prescribed clomid not been too bad. Hopefully I will have lost at least 2lbs by Monday but being as I forgot to weigh myself Monday, I wont actually know!! 21lbs is what I need to lose before they will prescribe it. Hope to have lost that my the new year, maybe xmas time :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo