Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Just popping back here and there to see how every one is doing to those still waiting to test

User Image

9 years ago

10 DPO today. BFN on a internet cheapie...I did it after work no full bladder..I don't really know if that makes a huge difference. I will try again tommorow.
Gah. I want to be PG so bad. 2nd round clomid. I have been having AF like cramps the past couple days....so no good I think.
Hope everyone is doing good!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

If I get my BFP I will be due Nov 28. I'm praying it'll happen!! I'm ttc baby 2 after two MCs.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

9 years ago

I'm freaking out right now because my nipples aren't sore anymore and I haven't felt any cramps or twinges. Part of me wants to test and find out and another part of me wants to wait until Tuesday just in case it's a BFN. I'm driving myself crazy.

9 years ago

I have 2 days left to test as well and going crazy! I still have symptoms but feels just like AF. Really hoping it's not

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I'm 11 dpo(I think) and BFN this morning. I music say though after I had taken the test I started to notice that it looked like it had been damaged. I don't know if this would affect the result but it makes me sceptical. I may test again tomorrow just to get rid of the last Internet cheapie that DH bought.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Sorry about the BFNs! Congrats on the BFP!

I started yesterday so off to the December board I go. I will check in on those of you that are still waiting.

9 years ago

Sorry about the BFNs...
Yay!!! For the BFPs...
My 2 weeks start today... Some O cramps yesterday at work, nothing today, so I guess O was last night. OPK - this morning.

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

AF started for me yesterday so I'm off to the December board.

Goodluck on all your BFP's everyone!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that bookgirl!! Good luck for christmas baby!

I got a whisper of a line on a CVS test with FMU (12 DPO)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any tips of the HPT photo uploader? I try to resize the image and play around with the quality, but I lose the line when I get is close to the right size. Tried from phone and computer, no luck. I want to show you ladies!!

Running to the store to grab some FRERs!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo