Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 750 Replies | Last Page

A huge to all who have got I'm so happy for you all

AFM I tested on tue 11 dpo then today right on time at 13 dpo cd 27 showed up so I am now cd1 today so I will be making my way over to the Dec page but still checking in here to see how every one is doing and how all the scans go hope every thing goes well for you all

User Image

9 years ago

Rerun that is super cool!

Ahhhhhh my opk is getting dark!!!!! Not positive yet but close

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Ttclate I'm doing well, thank you! Baby is growing like crazy! It's hard to believe 16 weeks have passed and I find out next week! I had a great first trimester without getting sick at all and I definite feel fortunate for that. Although, I didn't feel pregnant so it was a little scary at first, but all is good.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, you deserve this :-)

Good luck to you and all of you other beautifuls moms to be!!

9 years ago

I sure wish that AF would just show. Quit torturing me!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

KELLEY!!!! Oh my goodness!! Have you tested again? How do you feel?

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

GINABEE- I saw the cutest picture online. A mom, dad, and child were sitting on a bed and looked to just be reading at first. Then you saw the book titles. Mom- What to expect when your expecting, child- Big Brother, and Dad a pregnancy magazine.

NHARTY- I got pregnant with DS the month we booked our cruise.

9 years ago

Kelley, I feel ya!!! She hasn't showed for me yet either but I hear Clomid does screw up your cycle so I am not stressing too much until Monday. If she hasn't showed by then I will call my Dr. I usually have a 30 day cycle and ovulate on CD17 but since we have being doing medicated cycles I ovulate CD12 and have 26 day cycles. I ALWAYS start on 14DPO though.. Oh well, we shall see. Just sucks cause I wanna hurry up and start a new cycle!

@Jessy, YAHHHHH for darker OPKs!

@Kirb, I wish mine would come! Well I wish I was pregnant but giving the temp drop I would say NO I am not so AF needs to show.

@Holly, try to hold off until at least 10DPO before you test again :-)

9 years ago

Kelley how did it go. Did you test again. I'm so hoping you get bfp. I keep thinking about ya.

Hey ladies just checking in saying hi amd hugs. Wishing everyone well. I will follow ya all in Dec post. Can't wait to hear your bfps.

9 years ago

Hello ladies, I've been stalking this website for a few weeks. Have ttc for over 2 years now, trying not to lose hope or my mind... easier said than done.... Decided to try everything this month, robitussin, vitex, vit D, vit B, pre-seed, instead cup and clearblue fertility monitor. I'm at CD 14 today on a 30 day cycle= 2 bars, should be at 3 bars CD 16. Trying not to go crazy. BD every other day. Will start progesterone cream 2DPO.

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago

Yeah, I tested yesterday and uploaded the pics to use the tools. so sad I am. Didn't test today. Still no AF. Temps still up. I sound like a broken record. :(

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo