Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

511 - 520 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Oh sorry law lol I was just saying that I won't be off from school nor work until December 5. My fertile week is the week of December 5 and that is also my dh birthday.

User Image

10 years ago

Maybe late implantation....Beyond

User Image

10 years ago

Law - I guess I can't say for sure...I haven't even had a true drop of flow yet. Just brown when I wipe. Reminds me of the last day of my period, when I've pretty much ended. Cramps do feel just like period cramps, though, backache and all.

Cam - That sure would be awesome...

10 years ago

P.S. Cam - your last post has me singing "birthday sex, birthday sex...it's the best time of the year". Lol I hope you know the song, otherwise I'm going to look like a weirdo.

10 years ago

Beyond BOL YESSS I know the song!!! If this morning you still don't have that red witch then I'm most definitely leaning towards implantation.

User Image

10 years ago

beyond could be implantation but could also be AF, some months I get brown spotting like that (maybe a bit heavier than typical "spotting") for a day or two before AF really shows up. CD 1 is counted from when you see actual red :) I hope it's implantation, girl!

Cam sounds like perfect timing for fertile week! I wonder if you got pregnant if you'd have to get your husband ANOTHER present ;)

lawbride hiya! :-D

AFM 7 DPO and my temp went up a bit today! Also I am gassy right off the bat. Pretty gross but at least I don't have to work today! You ladies are really getting me through this TWW pretty fast, so thank you for that. I'm gonna call the doc later today for my progesterone results, I'll tell y'all when I get them!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv: Fx for you:)

Catch up tomorrow.
Night all.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Nicolene I sure hope things are going better for you at work! Sweet dreams :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Fx luv

User Image

10 years ago

@lawbride: Definitely make the gb casserole!

@holly: I am so so so so so so so very sorry :( I can't imagine what you are going through. It is not fair, not one bit. I hope you still get your bfp this cycle.

@cam: I am glad your MIL is doing the Thanksgiving cooking but sorry you'll have to be studying! I could not manage not having a day off for another two weeks. Ouch!

@luv: No more name talk other that he really doens't like Rella. And everytime I saw it I like it more :-/.... I can't wait to hear what your progesterone level is :) I bet its through the roof! I can't believe the nfl allows ties. That is so stupid. Love that your temp went up again!!! So exciting!!

@JLHart: I am so glad you enjoyed the retreat and the 'after party'. lol!!

@beyond: I am so sorry you are out :( (((BIG HUGS))) I'm glad you'll be sticking around :)!! Your af does sound super weird.. hmm... I'll be interested to find out what happens in the next day or so.

@afmedic: That has got to be so amazing being in on New OB u/s! How fun! But I bet it also has its drawbacks when there is no heartbeat.. I feel so bad for the tech that did my u/s for my first pregnancy.... I believe that girls have bigger quants! Mine were through the roof!! I hope you O at a time you can BD. I am soooooooooooo ready for your bfp!!!

@bluerose: I am hoping this is your bfp! What did the frer say this morning???

@nicolene: Hey sweetie. I hope things are going better for you. Sweet dreams!

AFM: It is going to be a crazy busy week for me at work. I'll try to stay current with everyone but I might fall behind. Hugs and love to all of you!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo