Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Hey Tracey it's good to hear from you!!! Sorry you're down but glad to hear you're on the way back up!!!

Definitely darker OPK today but still not positive, thinking the positive will happen tomorrow or Sunday which is right on schedule for my trusty app!! The OH is still home from work sick this is now day number 3!!! I had one and a half days off only as a precaution because I work with kids lol what's his excuse apart from being soft??? Lol makes me laugh!!

10 years ago

Hmm still another negative OPK test, it looks the same as yesterday's but should be darker, I think I'm going to O later this cycle which is probably a good thing!

Hope everyone's doing well you're all so quiet

10 years ago

Hi Sam, sorry we've been busy running around doing things today.
I hope you get that positive opk soon, at least it gives hubby longer to recover!
AF is still lingering here, yuck. Wish it would hurry up so I can look toward O day. Always waiting for something eh?!

Hope you're all having a nice weekend!

x

10 years ago

Evening ladies hope you're all doing well!!

Has anyone here used preseed? The OH and I invested in some today after not being able to get our shit together last night lol it was a complete shambles!!! Just finished using it and after I stepped off my post so to speak there was a big blob of liquid on the OHs leg, were both hoping this was a mix of the preseed and the fluid the sperm break out of rather than the sperm itself.... It's never happened before so it's obviously a result of the preseed were both just hoping we didn't lose the little boys and girls along with it.... Any thoughts??

10 years ago

We haven't used it Sam but I think you would still be ok, the majority of 'it' would have safely got up there I'd say. Probably just the preseed would be heavier than the semen and some fell out with gravity. Who would have thought Physics would ever be useful?! Bahahahaha. ;)

10 years ago

Lol the instructions do day that it will eventually come back out I just didn't think it would be straight after!!!
Fingers crossed were all good! Might try using a little less tomorrow.

Hopefully your AF disappears soon, the AF wait is almost as bad as the TWW!

10 years ago

hi girls hope all is good with you all ...im back cycle day 11 ,,, one more try ...hope all get their bfp this month
good luck and keep your chins up high

<3 Jo

10 years ago

Welcome back!!! I'm so glad to hear you're giving it another go and I hope this cycle is the one!!!

10 years ago

Welcome back Jo, good for you and I hope this is your cycle!

Lol Sam, let us know how it goes using less! I've actually wanted to try preseed. Did you order it on line or is it available over here?

10 years ago

It's available here but only at a select number of chemists. If you go to the Australian preseed website you can enter your postcode and it will display chemists in your area that stock it. It took me 3 visits to get it because they were always out of stock. The pharmacist did tell me that the chemist warehouse stocks maybe baby which is just as good the only downfall is that they come in applicators rather than a tube like preseed so if you choose to use less the rest is wasted.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo