Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

491 - 500 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Holly: That is awefull!!!!! Sucks big time. I'm so sorry Hun. Wish I could give you a hug.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

OMG y'all I have been out ALL DAY so I will try to reply, if I forget you I am super sorry!

Dev yep the other girls are right we just hang around this thread until December. I know we have a billion convos going on but just juimp right in! Do you have Thanksgiving plans?? :)

lawbride great beta! If you want to analyze data you should try http://www.betabase.info it contains lots of inputted data from a lot of pregnancies! Normal ranges, lows and highs, all that. And I definitely vote that you make a green bean casserole!!! I am obsessed with it and my husband hates it, oh well more for me! Plus you can play the "I'm pregnant, Baby needs casserole" card ;)

rbk sorry about your husband's injury and butt-like attitude! And that is crazy that you can't get turkey up there! How about ham? ;)

amag sounds like you have a nice family holiday coming up! Smart to plan and do the same holidays each year too.

SMH girrrrl thanks :) You are so supportive! Have you and your DH thought more about which name you want yet?

bluerose sorry about the possible evap line! Are you gonna retest tomorrow morning?? I don't blame you for going crazy about it!

afmedic thanks so much :) I am feeling better! So happy you got your positive OPK and EWCM! Get your BD on lady!

Cam your work schedule is crazy! I hope the rest of your shift goes quickly, and I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving once you get off ;)

Holly oh no I am sorry about the trigger/BFP confusion :( 11 DPO isn't too late for a BFP to appear though! Hang in there kiddo.

AFM 6 DPO and I just had a progesterone blood draw, I am praying it's over 15. I'll find out tomorrow! I've been out of my house since 9 AM, first to see Hunger Games with my husband, then to the sports bar. Packers/Vikings ended in a tie, which was anti-climactic. Then I got my blood draw, which wasn't too traumatizing. I think after that insane IUI I can handle ANYTHING!! Hope all you ladies have had a great Sunday!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--fingers crossed beautiful. I hope it's a nice high number. Oh my goodness...you can totally start testing in like 4 days. hehe. I'm so bad. No, don't test. Hold off like a good girl. :) What's with men and knocking green bean casserole? It's soooo delicious. So so so good. My favorite!

Holly--so sorry hun. I hope that you're not out and your BFP is still coming. I can imagine the disappointment. ((hugs))

Cam---finals are the pits. I have mine after Christmas break....the joy of studying when you're on "break." lol. Well, at least this is the last time I'll have to do that--then it's Spring finals and I'm done! :)

10 years ago

lawbride I agree it is delicious! Oh and about the BetaBase website, I don't think the server has much bandwidth so if it doesn't load for you today try again in a day or two and it probably will be fine :) I am gonna try to hold off testing until Thanksgiving!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies...just a quick hello. We had a great trip this weekend for the couples retreat...made it home earlier and just rested...then the DH got a little frisky, and I'm alllll for it! Should be O'g soon!!

Will catch up soon!

10 years ago

Thanks luv
Thanks law congrats on your beta numbers babe!!

User Image

10 years ago

Luv I really NEED for you to be knocked up!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm out. We'll resume trying with my Feb. cycle and again in April. Right now, for this reason only, I hate my job. The next few cycles put me with due dates right at the beginning of the school year. There is no way I could get away with delivering at that time without losing my job. Ugh.

Holly - I'm so sorry to hear of your disappointment...I'm still holding onto hope for you!

10 years ago

SMH- NO unfortunately I did get to see hers, just drew her New OB labs. But I have to say being in on a New OB ultrasound is so amazing, I love seeing their reactions when they see their little bean for the first time. Oh and when it's twins its even better, had one daddy pass out LOL.

Law- Dunno if there is any truth to it, but I heard baby girls have bigger quants faster....And with my daughter I was pos 8 dpo. It prob is just a myth, like with any of them they have a 50/50 chance of being right. I love Green bean casserole!! I do not like a lot of left overs but that is one thing I always love even as left overs

Cam- sorry about your crazy work hours. I have to say I am grateful to now be in clinic work, when I worked the Emergency room I worked crazy hours.

Holly- I am sorry hun, but try not to give up hope just yet. I will keep you in my thoughts and am sending tons of baby dust your way.

Jada- Glad you enjoyed your weekend! Hope O comes soon for you!

Beyond I am soo sorry hun=0(

AFM- I think I am be Oing tonight not to sure, my bb's are tender like normal, but this time I am having only slight pains on my left side, I usually have bad O pains but its always on the right, so maybe my other ovary is playing this month?? I kinda hope it is tonight or Tuesday cause DH works tomorrow so there will be no Bding tomorrow=0(

10 years ago

Beyond we might still end up being preggers together sweets

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo