Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Sadly that was an evap line, I've tested since and they've all come up bfn and all fmu!!
Oh well will see what happens after the weekend but I'm fully prepared to tackle this cycle head on !! And will be actually bding with our donor instead of inseminating ! Huge step !! But I'm determine to get it right thins cycle

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hey ladies :)
Im a kiwi but have been living in Brisbane for 4years and we are staying, love it here!
Im 7dpo - had a chemical last month so hopefully the next one sticks
Good luck to you all :)
Mel

10 years ago

Hi Mel! Welcome! Hope this is the month for you!

Sorry Tracey, I hope you're feeling ok, sounds like you have a plan for next cycle.

Afm I'm 13dpo but feel like AF is on it's way. :( Feeling as miserable as the Sydney weather.

How is everyone else going?

10 years ago

Back to cd1 for me !
How's every one else ?
Welcome Missy xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

welcome missy!! wishing you the best of luck this month!!

tracey im sorry to hear your news!!! although you do sound like you have a good plan of attack hopefully the changes youre making will result in a sticky one this cycle!!

jodi i know how you feel =[ 12DPO for me and im also as miserable as the melbourne weather... still wishing you luck though as its not over till wicked aunt flow flys in!!

got another bfn this morning and have decided to not test again until tuesday which is when af is actually due, dont really have a choice i only have one HPT left which is my digital, was saving this to confirm any first response squinters......sadly hasnt happened. fingers still crossed hopefully auntflow has been given wrong directions.

good luck to everyone

10 years ago

Hey for the second time today but I've come for your opinions......
This is an extreme case of too much information but I'm confused as to what it could be......
I'm experiencing the weirdest cm ever..... It's yellow/ almost light brown and lotion like..... What is this????
AF is due on Tuesday and is never early when AF starts I generally get red cm that very morning but nothing like this it's definitely a first and again tmi but smells strange..... Not bad just strange
Any ideas?

10 years ago

Could it be implant bleed ?
My morning started with browny cm that I was sure was AF but now has stop. She was due today so think she's messing with me !

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

These were my thoughts when I noticed it about 10 minutes ago....
First..... Great AF is coming early here we go again for another month...
Second.....implantation bleeding but geez she's late to the party
Third.... Wtf is wrong with me.....

Can implantation happen this close to AF being due
Why is this so confusing?

10 years ago

From what I read, implantation happens 6-12 dpo so it could be possible ? Or could be an embryo burying deeper ? I'm really only going by

Only guessing what they could be, FX'd the witch stays away

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Hmmm will see tomorrow I guess if the cm continues or stops I'm intrigued now but I appreciate you crossing your fingers for me, same goes for you too!! Good luck

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo