Community post

Discussion

January 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

I'm starting up the January board! ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

184 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Hello all! I just got back on the site and last time I was here I wasn't very active but now I am! My I was somewhere between 3 and 5 days ago according to the ovulation test. The ones I got said I could ovulate 24-48 hours after the positive showed. I am really hoping for a bfp this month even though it's only my second month trying for this baby and I would be delivering this baby alone due to my husband's upcoming deployment. Baby dust to you all!!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

For those of you in the TWW, I hope it goes by quickly and that you get some amazing news at the end.

For those waiting to O. Good luck, I hope you catch the egg this cycle.

AFM - I'll be following along but unfortunately I had a chemical pregnancy and the RE clinic told me I have to wait one full cycle before I can start TTC again.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

This morning I've had a couple of times where my boobs felt slightly sensitive. But each time, it only lasted a few minutes. So I don't know if the symptom is real or if it's all in my head. The wait is almost intolerable.

Best of luck to everyone else this month. Hopefully we get a lot of this month.

9 years ago

I should be ovulating around the 23rd and if we are successful then our due date would be around Jan 12th. and Praying for us all!!

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

9 years ago

Mistique and nharty - A varicocele is an enlargement of the veins within the scrotum. A varicocele is similar to a varicose vein that can occur in your leg. They cause the blood to pool, causing the temperature in the scrotum to rise wich is why they are a common cause of low sperm production and decreased sperm quality, which can cause infertility. Although in most cases the surgery repairs the problem and sperm quality and count return to normal or almost normal roughly 6 months after surgery.

He had a pea sized cyst on each testical and a varicocele a year and a half ago and had a surgery to remove the cysts and correct the varicocele and the urologist said he shouldn't have any issues having children. However, now its back again. He was in a lot of pain so he went to the ER and they did an ultrasound and confirmed the varicocele is back again, they think something wasn't done properly the first time around. He's being referred to a different urologist this time and they have a rush put on his surgery to try and get him in before April 30th. We'll schedule an SA for 6 months after surgery.

As of right now TTC is touch and go depending on his pain level, I'm due to O in about 2 days so we'll see how it goes.

Good luck to all you ladies TTC!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

showed up very heavy ...over 2weeks late....good luck all

9 years ago

Bookgirl* sorry to hear that hope hubby gets well soon so you can get a in 2weeks

9 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm still on 1 dpo but i'm hoping this will be the cycle where i got lucky in ?

9 years ago

Hi all for us all this month I am cd 12 still negative opk but had clear strechy cm tonight so hoping I get a positive opk tomorrow or Tuesday we are bd every other day any way we are trying the SMEP plan so all

User Image

9 years ago

today I am at CD 22 and anywhere from 6-9dpo. last night I felt a cramping or dull stabbing pain in my lower abdomen/pelvic area. I did some googling and it sound like it could have been implantation cramps. Has anyone here ever experienced implantation cramps in past pregnancies?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo