Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

481 - 490 of 574 Replies | Last Page

so I got faint BFP last night and this morning - but it is not getting darker. It was only 10 hour difference b/w test but I am trying not to get over excited. I am still cramping and still spotting a bit.
There is a picture in my photo gallery - the bottom one actually looks lighter but when I tested last night the top one looked just like that at first and over time (when it dried up) got darker.
I will remain calm and pee on another test tomorrow morning. I will not be calling clinic - I will just go in on Sunday to see what my beta is.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

Basia - it's definitely a BFP. I'm hoping your numbers will be great tomorrow and that the spotting is something minor that your don't need to worry about. I'm keeping my FX for you.

kethryes - I hope you get your BFP tomorrow. I don't know about the progesterone. I've never taken it.

While - I hope it's just too early and that you still get your BFP this month. I know it's hard but 10 DPO is still pretty early

Texas - Good luck on your ultrasound and bloodwork.

AFM - I'm cramping a bit this morning but my OPK is still neg. I think that means the earliest I'll have the IUI is Monday. I'm hoping to do it on Tuesday or Wednesday (even though it's not like I have any real say in it). I'm try acupuncture with it so I'm hoping the extra bit helps.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Basia, Fingers Crossed it's a sticky bean!

While, test again tomorrow morning. 10DPO is a tad early.

9 years ago

Basia, congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you! I hope the best for this pregnancy!

Margie, are you going to have ultrasounds to see when to have IUI?

9 years ago

kethryes - nope, they told me to take the medication and then wait until I've gotten a positive OPK and then they'll do the IUI. I just feel super rotton right now.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Basia, you have to remember that you urine is differnt at 7 pm and 430 am.. I know everyone says that fmu is best, but I always got darker tests in the evening! Try smu after no drinking or using the bathroom for 4 hours.. Also it takes two days to double.. 10 hours wouldn't be enough time I wouldn't think to see a darker line, and even then each test is different! You have worked so hard to get here... It is truly positive.. I think you can be a little excited! Can't wait to hear you beta numbers! So excited for you!!!

9 years ago

Thank you girls for your support. I will probably go to CVS during my lunch break and buy whole bunch of FRER pregnancy tests. I don't think I can stop now peeing on things ;)

9 years ago • Post starter

pee on everything..... you deserve it Basia!
I am so excited for you!

9 years ago

BASIA-----OH MY GOSH!!!!! LADY! IT WORKED!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

How are you feeling??? Besides spotting, are you feeling anything? I ask because i woke up this morning feeling like AF was here...crampy and achey. Obviously she isn't but that is really the only feelings I have had so far!

9 years ago

Margie- I always tested in the afternoon with my OPK's, maybe try that out? Also, i have been doing acupuncture also, and LOVE it! I hope it makes all the difference for you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo