Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Gina - the EXACT same thing happened to me last week. Try not to sweat it. Wait a few days and it will show up on the digital. I re-tested at 13dpo and got a big YES +. It will happen for you too!

TTC - your numbers are still rising, so that's good! I am sending best thoughts your way and keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

TTC since Dec 2012 Me: 35, PCOS DH: Perfectly healthy! Mar 2014: First IUI cycle May 2014: Missed M/C Oct & Nov 2014: 2 IUI Cycles Dec 2014: 4th IUI Jan 15, 2015: 5th round IUI Feb 14, 2015 : 6th round IUI Feb 28, 2015: - 1st beta: 195, 2nd beta: 467 Hoping for a

9 years ago

I keep on looking at my bfns that have an indent line on it.. why would they have an indent where the line should be? I seen this indent well before the 10 minute mark so it can't be an evap. I just look at them and wonder will I see the same tomorrow or will I finally see some pink. ugh or will AF finally show?
Why can't those tests just be white instead of showing an indent getting my hopes up that its a faint line... :(

WTG to everyone who is getting their bfp
and good luck to those waiting to test

User Image

9 years ago

Book FX it's just too early!!

Hanna Spotting doesn't necessarily mean AF's on her way. My personal opinion is that spotting can be perfectly normal with all the changes that happen down there when you're first pregnant. I bled in the beginning with both of my DDs. FX you get a BFP soon!!

Gina The digi's are way less sensitive, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

TTC Can you please explain to your OB that there's a forum full of women who want to know what your beta is? And u/s result for that matter! I'm sure that would convince him/her to test you sooner!

Nharty I'm sorry the showed. FX you'll get a Christmas miracle! (BTW, I did see that a December board has been started. Hope that helps.)

Kelley I hate how everything plays with our brains! FX those indents become BFPs soon!

9 years ago • Post starter

Lol! Idk3333 I would live to know too! But I think it might stress me out more too. Less than 1 week away for the ultrasound. I have a 3 hour ride home so I will have plenty of time to send an update.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Sorry ladies been Mia.
Kelley been Reading. I hope you still get bfp. Fx

Tt when is your ultrasound

9 years ago

How u doing Mama? My U/S is March 10. Less than a week away! I cant wait to see if this baby is in the uterus! And hope it looks good.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I'm ok tt. Been tired n what not. My ultrasound same day. Ha funny

9 years ago

Hope we both get great news at our ultrasounds! I haven't been super tired like I was in my MC pregnancy so that makes me nervous but my pants are feeling a little tighter.

9 years ago

Well AF will be here tomorrow! Temp went down this morning and will plummet on schedule tomorrow. On to the next cycle!!!

@TTC and Mama, Good Luck on your ultrasounds!!!

@Kelley, did you test this morning?

@Gina, did you test again?

9 years ago

TTC - Don't worry too much about the random symptoms!! Every pregnancy is so different.

Kelley - Indents are the devil!! Are you using FRERs? All of the FRERs I've seen lately have indents in them as soon as they're out of the package. So frustrating.

nharty - So sorry the showed!!! Hoping you get your 2015 baby!!

xomandy - You are so strong not testing early!! It is devastating seeing those white tests. When is AF due?!

AFM - Y'all were right. Took another FRER and it was still positive. Took a cheapie this morning and the line is showing clear as day now. Yay! Called and scheduled my first ultrasound/doc appt. They don't do it until 8 weeks here so I have to wait until April 6. UGH. That's a long time to wait to find out what's going on in there.

Also, for those that have gotten a positive, check out the "November 2015" thread over on countdownmypregnancy.com!!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo